• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Skyrim

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Anybody still like to play Skyrim? I play on and off, but I recently started again. I had my character live in Anise's cabin after they had a super scary fight to the death. My Dunmer slept in the bed there for a while, and when she woke up there were some freaking hired thugs in the cabin with her, and I had to run for the hills. Literally. As a low level with no possessions, I had to sit on a high rock and burn them all to death with flames. Their contract said that they has been hired by Moira, who I presume to be the vampire that I attacked but failed to kill, whom also gave me Sanguine Vampiris, which i failed to cure, and now I am a homeless vampire dunmer who keeps getting **** on.

Well since I had to do like 3 playthroughs to get all the achievements no, not touching that more in my life lol. I really liked it when I could enjoy it though.

I loooved the Skyrim Special Edition on the Xbox. The mods made it so much fun. However, I downloaded so many that now my game crashes frequently. I've spent hours just on configuring my loading order and deleting mods, but it still crashes at times. Would love to get back into it if I could avoid that from happening.

I play just to try new mods occasionally but I might get back into it properly at some point, it's one of my favourite games and third favourite Elder Scrolls game.

I looooove Skyrim! I have the special edition for Xbox One and I play it frequently. Mods make the game much more fun.

i just started a new playthrough actually, the first time in years, it's so nice rediscovering it! my only issue is how glitchy it can get, i've had to reload a dozen times, it can get annoying

i just started a new playthrough actually, the first time in years, it's so nice rediscovering it! my only issue is how glitchy it can get, i've had to reload a dozen times, it can get annoying

this and the pc/steam version is buggy as heck, especially if you want a certain achievement since if one thing goes wrong you have to do it all again p much, or at least those tasks.

Skyrim, along with Majora's Mask, Is one of those game i just keep going back to year after year. The sound of an arrow loosing during a cinematic shot is one of the most therapeutic sounds in gaming, even when the arrow misses the mark by a country mile.

I have started back up playing it, now that my boyfriend is playing more on his computer I've been playing it more. I've only ever played Vanilla on the PS3 but I really enjoy it, I love exploring and collecting everything ever, like at my Whiterun home in the chest in the alchemy room I have SO MANY things, I'll become over-cumbered and take a strength potion just to get home so I can toss all my stuff into it.

It's my second time playing because I had started a character on my mom's PS3 but we had to delete the files to download different stuff but now thankfully this game wont be deleted as it's on our own PS3, I do own the Legendary Edition on Steam and hopefully one day I'll have a computer that's good enough to play it on and try out mods. I love how immersive the world is and continuing to discover new places. I just became Blood-Kin the other day and immediately had to pay them gold because I went at night so I got in trouble for being in their house...

I'm looking forward to playing it on Legendary also because I want to be able to build a house and have kids and stuff as well as all the other really neat things that comes along with it, and the fact that now it will be the remastered version as well so better graphics too.

this and the pc/steam version is buggy as heck, especially if you want a certain achievement since if one thing goes wrong you have to do it all again p much, or at least those tasks.

it's such a petty reason to stop playing a game but i remember in my last file i couldn't complete one really insignificant quest because one of the key people got stuck in a loading zone so it remained in my quest lodger forever and it drove me so crazy that i just completely stopped playing it

my sister plays it a lot but ive bever been able to get into it. first time i tried it i went up to a hen and tried to pet it and a bunch of villagers thought i was trying to steal it or w/e so they killed me and i had no idea how to defend myself. after that i havent rly played more of it

it's such a petty reason to stop playing a game but i remember in my last file i couldn't complete one really insignificant quest because one of the key people got stuck in a loading zone so it remained in my quest lodger forever and it drove me so crazy that i just completely stopped playing it

I am already mad that I have a quest stuck as well, after marrying Stenvar I got the quest "Visit your spouses home" and he lives at Candlehearth so I went there with him and tried talking to him to see if it would trigger as completed but it didn't... so I went to all of MY homes and tried, but it didn't work, so I told him the whole "We should part ways" and went to go see him at Candlehearth to pick him back up, still no trigger. Well now it's sometime later and Stenvar sadly died at the hands of a TON of wizards that I didn't feel like re-loading to kill again after getting through the building and seeing he was no longer behind me... So I forever have that quest stuck and it really bothers me, and makes me sad too cause I do miss him. =[ He made me so many pies.

Last edited:
I am already mad that I have a quest stuck as well, after marrying Stenvar I got the quest "Visit your spouses home" and he lives at Candlehearth so I went there with him and tried talking to him to see if it would trigger as completed but it didn't... so I went to all of MY homes and tried, but it didn't work, so I told him the whole "We should part ways" and went to go see him at Candlehearth to pick him back up, still no trigger. Well now it's sometime later and Stenvar sadly died at the hands of a TON of wizards that I didn't feel like re-loading to kill again after getting through the building and seeing he was no longer behind me... So I forever have that quest stuck and it really bothers me, and makes me sad too cause I do miss him. =[ He made me so many pies.

That does suck :(, I remember playing the base game on Xbox 360 and the same thing happened to me. It's an easy fix on PC and now Xbox one (maybe PS4 as well idk) if you don't mind commands/mods but on older gen consoles you need to ask those spouses without a proper home to move to your home first iirc and visit them there then the quest completes.

I mostly play ESO on PS4 these days, so far I haven't run into any quest glitches.

That does suck :(, I remember playing the base game on Xbox 360 and the same thing happened to me. It's an easy fix on PC and now Xbox one (maybe PS4 as well idk) if you don't mind commands/mods but on older gen consoles you need to ask those spouses without a proper home to move to your home first iirc and visit them there then the quest completes.

I mostly play ESO on PS4 these days, so far I haven't run into any quest glitches.

I am pretty sure after Candlehearth didn't work I invited him to live at my Riften home and when I left him there for a mission and came back it still didn't trigger? Now I am kind of sad I didn't marry Mjoll, even though Stenvar will always be my #1 Bae. I was so sad when he died but it took me forever to get through that place, and I honestly never thought he'd die, I mean I thought I lost him countless times. Once we were fighting a dragon in a field and it tossed him and I figured he was dead because he didn't come running back, so I killed the dragon and went looking for his corpse so I could get my stuff back and over a hill he was killing off like three saber-cats? I was just like wtf Stenvar. XD

I am pretty sure after Candlehearth didn't work I invited him to live at my Riften home and when I left him there for a mission and came back it still didn't trigger? Now I am kind of sad I didn't marry Mjoll, even though Stenvar will always be my #1 Bae. I was so sad when he died but it took me forever to get through that place, and I honestly never thought he'd die, I mean I thought I lost him countless times. Once we were fighting a dragon in a field and it tossed him and I figured he was dead because he didn't come running back, so I killed the dragon and went looking for his corpse so I could get my stuff back and over a hill he was killing off like three saber-cats? I was just like wtf Stenvar. XD

Lol he's tough I guess :p but in the end many wizards overpowered :(. You need to ask them to move to your house first before anywhere else iirc, like when they ask where should we live pick your house, unless they own a property then you can safely move into there's. I married Revyn Sadri and could move into his shop first time no problem but with Roggi I think I got the bug. Mjoll is nice but I couldn't take her away from that guy who follows her around like a lost puppy lol. I did marry Aela once.

Lol he's tough I guess :p but in the end many wizards overpowered :(. You need to ask them to move to your house first before anywhere else iirc, like when they ask where should we live pick your house, unless they own a property then you can safely move into there's. I married Revyn Sadri and could move into his shop first time no problem but with Roggi I think I got the bug. Mjoll is nice but I couldn't take her away from that guy who follows her around like a lost puppy lol. I did marry Aela once.

I don't know what happened but Aerin doesn't follow us, I heard you get him as a free follower with her, but he isn't there when I take her. From what I read Mjoll and Stenvar are some of the best fighters, I let Mjoll go because she kept killing people I was brawling with so I have Lydia just to carry my stuff, I have her in good armor but with a crap weapon so I still get the XP, I'm surprised she hasn't died yet especially since I brought her to Blackreach and before I've lost her when she fell off one of the tall buildings and I could never find her body? That's always the worst because I always use them as a mule to carry all my crap. XD Once I get a decent computer I'm getting the hot vampire chick as a wife, I've seen good things. =D

Here's a really funny guide I found for Spouses that I used to pick Stenvar the first time I married him.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened but Aerin doesn't follow us, I heard you get him as a free follower with her, but he isn't there when I take her. From what I read Mjoll and Stenvar are some of the best fighters, I let Mjoll go because she kept killing people I was brawling with so I have Lydia just to carry my stuff, I have her in good armor but with a crap weapon so I still get the XP, I'm surprised she hasn't died yet especially since I brought her to Blackreach and before I've lost her when she fell off one of the tall buildings and I could never find her body? That's always the worst because I always use them as a mule to carry all my crap. XD Once I get a decent computer I'm getting the hot vampire chick as a wife, I've seen good things. =D

Here's a really funny guide I found for Spouses that I used to pick Stenvar the first time I married him.

Lol I use Lydia as a pack mule as well, I have a mod that makes followers invincible so that helps me during dungeons. Ohh yes Serana she's lovely, I also have a mod that makes her a nord preset so I can play using her face/hair.

When you get to play it on PC I recommend adorable females mod and a body mod like Seraphim. Makes all the females extra gorgeous including your character.

I'll check out the link now :).

Last edited:
Lol I use Lydia as a pack mule as well, I have a mod that makes followers invincible so that helps me during dungeons. Ohh yes Serana she's lovely, I also have a mod that makes her a nord preset so I can play using her face/hair.

When you get to play it on PC I recommend adorable females mod and a body mod like Seraphim. Makes all the females extra gorgeous including your character.

I'll check out the link now :).

Yeah I really can't wait to play on PC for the mods and the better graphics, but I'll have to get used to a new format for playing as I've never played on a computer before. I wish Fallout had more mele options because I am HORRIBLE at shooting/aiming especially at moving things so shooter games are out of the question.

I do two-handed in Skyrim and I'm pretty much a BAMF, my favorite is when it cuts to a death scene where I throw my hammer over their neck and headbang them to death. XD The decapitation is pretty fun too. Oh and when I Dragonrend a dragon down to kill them it will do a death scene where my character jumps on their head to kill them and it's pretty rad too.

I just fail so hard with the arrows, I've been trying to get better especially since my sneak is so good (I am a khajiit) and I can get the bonus for the sneak kill and I will wait for them to be pretty still and shoot them but I miss like 80% of the time then they see me. I did however get a really cool kill the other day in a cave where there was a high-up rope bridge and an archer shooting at me, I got her with an arrow and she back flipped off the bridge, and her body disappeared. The death animations or even when they die in a funny position are my favorites, I had a mage I killed that just kind of leaned against the wall still standing and it was super funny. (I laughed for way too long tbh)

Yeah I really can't wait to play on PC for the mods and the better graphics, but I'll have to get used to a new format for playing as I've never played on a computer before. I wish Fallout had more mele options because I am HORRIBLE at shooting/aiming especially at moving things so shooter games are out of the question.

I do two-handed in Skyrim and I'm pretty much a BAMF, my favorite is when it cuts to a death scene where I throw my hammer over their neck and headbang them to death. XD The decapitation is pretty fun too. Oh and when I Dragonrend a dragon down to kill them it will do a death scene where my character jumps on their head to kill them and it's pretty rad too.

I just fail so hard with the arrows, I've been trying to get better especially since my sneak is so good (I am a khajiit) and I can get the bonus for the sneak kill and I will wait for them to be pretty still and shoot them but I miss like 80% of the time then they see me. I did however get a really cool kill the other day in a cave where there was a high-up rope bridge and an archer shooting at me, I got her with an arrow and she back flipped off the bridge, and her body disappeared. The death animations or even when they die in a funny position are my favorites, I had a mage I killed that just kind of leaned against the wall still standing and it was super funny. (I laughed for way too long tbh)

That link was funny, good summary of the spouses :).

I'm the opposite I'm pretty good with bows and stealthy killings especially on my bosmer, also magic on certain builds, but using swords or hammers I usually end up getting very low health quickly. There's a light sabre mod I've used though and my skill is improving just because it's so much fun to hit people with :p. My partner plays on PC almost exclusively but I like consoles, you can connect a console controller to a PC which helped me. Although these days I have to limit my PC play due to it making me feel unwell, like car sickness feeling.

Lol death animations can be hilarious, that does sound awesome. There's a guy on YouTube, TheScatsbury, that makes really funny videos with mods and stuff called Skyrim Randomness I highly recommend watching. This one had a pretty funny death scene.

Edit: whoops just realised the vid I linked contained a few swears and idk what we can link to here so removed, but it was part 7 fyi.

Last edited:
Back