Thread: Skyrim

Bells
    3DS
    0103-9810-3566
    Switch
    4304-6011-4546
    Holiday Candy CaneSpecial Snowflake
Gift received at 12-31-2015, 08:03 PM from Justin
Message: Staff Favorite for Happy Holiday Home Designer in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree (2015)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-21-2015, 03:18 AM from Blizzard
Message: ~~Have yourself a merry little Christmas~~Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 10:01 AM from Healer
Message: Holiday blessings of cheer and good will towards you!Timmy Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-18-2015, 09:38 AM from skarmoury
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM from StarryWolf
Message: Merry Christmas!Tasty CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)Chocolate CakeCakePokéball
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsSorrow View Post
    I've got Skyrim for the PC, and there's so many more that I want to use... but unfortunately I can't use. I know Sony has issues with kids and copyright infringement, but I might check what mods are available for the PS4.

As for grouping and joining guilds in ESO, it's a little daunting for an introvert lol. Though I really need to get back into it. Especially given that I bought the Morrowind expansion.
    Mods for Skyrim on PS4 are very limited unfortunately, Sony doesn't allow external assets so many mods can't be used on that console and it's limited to 1GB space 100 mod limit. On Xbox one it's not as good as PC of course but at least you have external assets and many PC mods have made it onto Xbox, but you do have a limit of 5GB space and 150 mods. This is why I want to go back to PC, I have quite a few copies of this game across multiple platforms as I've mentioned before in this thread it's one of my favourites .

Lol tbh I'm kinda introverted in real life as well but I don't mind so much on games or Internet forums like this, it helps that I'm talking about a subject that's relaxing for me (gaming) and not so much personal stuff. If you ever play ESO on PS4 I have guilds and vampire/werewolf bites free for you, people in my guilds seem to be more quite than most. Morrowind was a great expansion, looking forward to future content .

Bells
    3DS
    5086-5505-6714
    Avatar Width ExtensionSilver Mailbox
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyThat View Post
    Mods for Skyrim on PS4 are very limited unfortunately, Sony doesn't allow external assets so many mods can't be used on that console and it's limited to 1GB space 100 mod limit. On Xbox one it's not as good as PC of course but at least you have external assets and many PC mods have made it onto Xbox, but you do have a limit of 5GB space and 150 mods. This is why I want to go back to PC, I have quite a few copies of this game across multiple platforms as I've mentioned before in this thread it's one of my favourites .

Lol tbh I'm kinda introverted in real life as well but I don't mind so much on games or Internet forums like this, it helps that I'm talking about a subject that's relaxing for me (gaming) and not so much personal stuff. If you ever play ESO on PS4 I have guilds and vampire/werewolf bites free for you, people in my guilds seem to be more quite than most. Morrowind was a great expansion, looking forward to future content .
    I actually have it for the PS4, but I've been playing on the EU server. If crown store purchases transferred between servers, I'd be tempted to try the NA server, but I'm not sure that they do.

General Info
    Region: Oceania (Australia)
    Timezone: GMT +8
    FC: 5086-5505-6714
    New Leaf
    Town: Darkholm
    Fruit: Apples
    Mayor: Quinn
    Feel free to add or PM
    My heart and my soul: DevotedHaunting

Bells
    3DS
    4871-3732-2480
    NN ID
    stardragon1000
    I'm not super deep into Skyrim, but I do enjoy it! I had a file on xbox for an Imperial thief, but then I snagged PC for 5 bucks during a summer sale. I only just started that file, and I'm doing a khajiit this time. I'm thinking about installing mods but I'm not sure what. anybody have suggestions?

Bells
    3DS
    0103-9810-3566
    Switch
    4304-6011-4546
    Holiday Candy CaneSpecial Snowflake
Gift received at 12-31-2015, 08:03 PM from Justin
Message: Staff Favorite for Happy Holiday Home Designer in Jingle's Jolly Jamboree (2015)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-21-2015, 03:18 AM from Blizzard
Message: ~~Have yourself a merry little Christmas~~Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-20-2015, 10:01 AM from Healer
Message: Holiday blessings of cheer and good will towards you!Timmy Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-18-2015, 09:38 AM from skarmoury
Gift received at 12-14-2015, 11:00 AM from StarryWolf
Message: Merry Christmas!Tasty CakeIce Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)Chocolate CakeCakePokéball
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsSorrow View Post
    I actually have it for the PS4, but I've been playing on the EU server. If crown store purchases transferred between servers, I'd be tempted to try the NA server, but I'm not sure that they do.
    Ah yeah I don't think those transfer unless you bought them from PS store (like stuff that came with DLC/expansion packs). I play NA because my friend was NA plus I like the server being less full due to time zones (I'm EU). When I played on PC I was EU server but couldn't get into it back then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noxephi View Post
    I'm not super deep into Skyrim, but I do enjoy it! I had a file on xbox for an Imperial thief, but then I snagged PC for 5 bucks during a summer sale. I only just started that file, and I'm doing a khajiit this time. I'm thinking about installing mods but I'm not sure what. anybody have suggestions?
    Vivid weathers, lush overhaul, realistic waters, better farmhouse wood and anything that improves on the already great graphics to start , also mods that improve dialogue, smoother facial textures really help as vanilla faces looked a bit blocky and the hair wasn't great imo this is just my preferences though . There's some great mods for book covers as well.

Bells
    3DS
    4871-3732-2480
    NN ID
    stardragon1000
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyThat View Post
    Vivid weathers, lush overhaul, realistic waters, better farmhouse wood and anything that improves on the already great graphics to start , also mods that improve dialogue, smoother facial textures really help as vanilla faces looked a bit blocky and the hair wasn't great imo this is just my preferences though . There's some great mods for book covers as well.
    thanks for the recs!