• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items and Clovers! IGB OR TBT

Hazel

Resident Representative of Latibule
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6101-3856-2327
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (47) +
I recently restarted my town from scratch and I'm looking for all the items on this list and Four Leaf Clovers! I don't have a lot of IGB but if I can I will pay IGB or TBT, just name your price! Thank you!

I accidentally picked the angry thread icon, I don't have anger issues I promise! ^^;

Last edited:
Hello. :) How many each of, cedars, holy shoots, purple roses are you looking for?
However, I have cacao tree, candelabra, world map, and hero's boots to spare with.
Also I have quite a lot of flat/round/skinny mushrooms you can have for free.

Hello. :) How many each of, cedars, holy shoots, purple roses are you looking for?
However, I have cacao tree, candelabra, world map, and hero's boots to spare with.
Also I have quite a lot of flat/round/skinny mushrooms you can have for free.

As much as you're willing to give me! Sounds great!

I can get you the:
-Kiki and Lala Wand
-Lily Lamp
-Lily record player

I would prefer TBT, what can you offer for those 3 items?

I can get you the:
-Kiki and Lala Wand
-Lily Lamp
-Lily record player

I would prefer TBT, what can you offer for those 3 items?

I'm not sure what the standard price is, do you have one in mind? How does 20tbt sound?

I'm not either so that's fine, Can I drop them off now as I have to leave for work very soon

I have quite stupid amount, really. ^^;
Okay, so... how long will you be free after this?
Also, desired prices are plants/flowers 2tbt each. And everything else is free.

Could I have 20 saplings, 10 starts and 4 roses? That's great, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not either so that's fine, Can I drop them off now as I have to leave for work very soon

Yup, I'll just add you and open up my gate!

Added! I'll open my gate now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Okay, give me a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your gate open?

Bump! Please help me out if you can!

Hi, I have 6 black cosmos and 32 black roses. Do you want to buy any of them? :) 1tbt each!

Edit - I also have 9 purple pansies (2tbt each)

Last edited:
I'll buy 4 Cosmos, 3 roses and 4 pansies! That's 15 tbt I believe? I'll add you, let me know when your gates are open :)

Back