• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Many Hours?

InterestingOtaku

Nobody's a hero when they're crying for air...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
Cake
3 Envelopes
As the title says
How many hours have you spent playing AC:NL?
I've spent about 800 hours... xD This being my first Animal Crossing game, I am so happy I started playing.

According to the Activity Log on the 3DS, I've played the game for 266 hours (and 40 minutes).

I'm at 499:06 hours! That's within about five years (HOLY CRAP) so that's not that bad considering.

Upwards of 600 hours (holy wow, I need a life). It's split between 2 different towns, so it's not just one specifically.

I've played 406 hours and 17 minutes lol! I only got it in September, so, kind of a lot lol.

Lol I hadn't checked this is a while so I just did and I'm at 1200 hours and some change. I've had it since release date. Still, it's crazy to think that a total of 50 days out of my life have been spent playing one game. I'd love to know what the total is for all the video games I've ever played in my life!

Lol I hadn't checked this is a while so I just did and I'm at 1200 hours and some change. I've had it since release date. Still, it's crazy to think that a total of 50 days out of my life have been spent playing one game. I'd love to know what the total is for all the video games I've ever played in my life!

Thats crazy! To think that a game has not only kept us playing for over a literal month of time. But has also kept our interest after 4 years of existing! I'm so happy I discovered AC <3

How many hours? Once i was playing and Blanche said: "At this point you should be blind, please stop." I found it weird because she never said that before, but i get the message and i turn off the console while saying my self... "I need help."

I can put you all to shame and say i'm quickly coming up to 3,000 hours in 3 and a half years

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats a third of a year ive spent on animal crossing and thats only on new leaf... ive been playing ac for well over 10 years now so i hate to think just how long i have spent on the franchise

627 hours and 34 minutes, with my average playtime being 28 minutes a session.

About 400 hours all together, but I've had it since launch day years ago.

I haven't check in a while but I know between both my 3DS' it's between 1-1.5k hours

Back