• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling DLC and other items for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, would you happen to have another sunflower stereo by any chance? If not, it's totally fine! But if you do I would like to buy that too (sorry for not saying this sooner I was kind of on the edge of getting it)

It seems like others claimed 3 of the items i wanted xD If you don't have extras i'll still take the sunflower stereo, durian flower basket and banana flower basket for 15 tbt

I was just about to tell you that they beat you to it I'm so sorry :(

I think i do have an extra violet screen though

No problem, let me know if you have an extra :D I'll take it if you do. Either way let me know when you're ready :3

Actually, would you happen to have another sunflower stereo by any chance? If not, it's totally fine! But if you do I would like to buy that too (sorry for not saying this sooner I was kind of on the edge of getting it)

oh no:( i dont i only had one of those :( im so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no:( i dont i only had one of those :( im so sorry

i will be adding a few more things to the list though:)

Hi, i would like the jewellery case, perfume bottles and the kitchen island for 15 tbt =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i add the simple panel to my order?

hi! could I catalog the teacup ride? :)

so are you buying it then>?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, i would like the jewellery case, perfume bottles and the kitchen island for 15 tbt =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i add the simple panel to my order?

yes! let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please buy a pink wet suit, a kitchen island, and a kitchen refrigerator?

the person above you is buying the kitchen island :( im so sorry but i can get you the other two items ;)

Pretty please can I have the cheese? Also the milk carton, lunch pack, and tart. 20 tbt, yes?

Heya, im available right now, i will add you now. Do you have time now? If you don't mind i will go ahead and send the tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back