• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you use the museum rooms for?

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
The four rooms at the museum...What do you use them for?
I use them for all my clothes.

Pants/shorts/skirts in one room
Dresses in one
Sleeveless and short sleeves in one
Long sleeve shirts in one

And yes my original town every room was filled up lol.
I changed my outfits almost everyday lol.

Sooooo what do you use the rooms for?

I used to use them to hoard my crap but now they're empty. I've been thinking of turning them into random room themes that I like but didn't use in my mayor's house.

I use them for storage, one full of gyroids, one 2 full of various non-reorderable furniture and fossils and one full of balloon series. all the empty space on the floor and random tables have ore on them. Honestly I need to clean them out and have them more organized, but that is for a later time.

Villager photos. Everytime when I resetted my main town I transferred my photos in my second town first, and back in my new main town then.

Also I helped a bit to get some infos for the new Welcome Amiibo villagers for the 1st April for a German AC wiki...
That are quite a lot of photos now... x.x

One displays the shrunken dinosaurs, and the other 3 hold furniture sets. I used them for turnip storage before that.

I've made a mini commercial center on the second floor. You could say that I still can't get enough of decorating so I put a cafe, flower shop, gym and auto/car showcase. It just sucks that it's not possible to see them when visiting dream towns. Two or three of them are probably my most favorite rooms.

I used to have them as exibits in my old town, star gazing astronomy, villagers pics, Gulliver, and furniture.

In my current town it's, music boxes, cafe and sloppy furniture, villager pics and fruit, pairs of hybrids so I have a pair of every hybrid and don't get confused and sell them and so I have them if my flowers all die

Let's see...

1st room: My full collection of Fossil figurines, some duplicate paintings, and some Card furniture stored.
2nd room: My collection of Dresses
3rd room: My growing collection of Gulliver Souvinirs
4th room: Photos and Fish Trophies

At least they're neater than they used to be.

In my main town:

1st room - all the dinosaur models on display stands.
2nd room - Pascal's items and furniture from the fishing tournament.
3rd room - pictures of NPC that I received from amiibo cards/Wisp.
4th room - storage of non-orderable items. Sahara/Gracie/Holiday etc.

I put in all four room everything I don't need/use at the moment 'cause I need space lol

*Nintendo exhibition
*Zelda exhibition
*An observatory for Celeste with all the zodiac furniture
*A donation room - every time I find a new bug/fish/fossil/art I put it in here so next time I get an initiative to donate, I have pieces ready. I also put random bugs in here for villager requests, they always seem to ask for a snail when it's dry or a butterfly when it's raining so I keep spares in here.

Once the museum is complete, I'll probably convert the donation room into a library for Blathers or maybe a cafe.

My fruit storage. There's a bunch of perfect oranges in my second Player's museum room!

The other room is a spa. Bathtub, moth orchid, deer scales, blue lighting, etc. That's my Mayor's museum room. I wanted to make a spa in one of my houses, but I don't want a 4th Player.

I didn't use any of the rooms until last night (good timing!).
I use one of the rooms to display the Gulliver items.
I'm not sure what to do with the other rooms. I'm thinking of using one to display the Nintendo items.

Mine are covered in gardening stuff, mostly bushes.

It's quite a bum having to hover over each item to see what it is. I suppose if I organised it better, it would be easier...

When I made my first town in Animal Crossing New Leaf... I never bothered to use the museum rooms at all since I never had a use for it. After selling my first town off and made a new town then I started to use the museum rooms. I only used two of the four museum rooms though. I made a Legend of Zelda room and a Nintendo room. I sold my second town yesterday and now I am currently at my third town file. What I plan to do with them is something I haven't decided yet. I'll wait until I get the museum upgrade to decide what I want to create for each room.

Photos, i want to collect them all.

I use them to make a food court. Chinese restaurant, Mexican restaurant, Burger place, and an Italian restaurant.

1st Room Island Room with all the extra pieces. I can sit in the beach chair and listen to music while looking at my 2 favorite villagers pics.

2nd Room. Bathroom/ Massage/ Spa Room. Villagers were asking where the little boys room was in the store so I made a fancy bathroom for them.

3rd Room Gracie tops and bottoms. Placed all the tops on the wall and put the bottoms below. Easier to walk in that room now

4th Room Extra perfect fruit and some of the Sanrio/favorite clothing on display. It was a fruit and plant stand for awhile but needed the space to hold fish for the Harvest in fall Event.

I set one of them up as a day nursery, another as a school, another as a concert hall and the last just has my mermaid set in it.

Back