Buying Please someone help me get HOLLY bushes.

Fussybear

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Please please please, I've been trying to get Holly bushes for forever now. I've tried many sites and it either falls through or they can only get a couple. I'm looking for around 200 or more if possible. If anyone has any or can point me in the right direction, I will be eternally grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this post:)

I have 35 holly starts. They are 2tbt each. I will give you 10% discount for bulk order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have three different towns that is currently on May 1st I can TT to current time to get more for you.

I have 35 holly starts. They are 2tbt each. I will give you 10% discount for bulk order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have three different towns that is currently on May 1st I can TT to current time to get more for you.

awesome!!!! thank you so much thats a great start for me!! I'll have the 70 TBT by tomorrow!! :) I'll PM you! :) thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You wouldn't happen to have any blue hydrangeas or sweet olive starts, would you?

Back