• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Please someone help me get HOLLY bushes.

Fussybear

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Please please please, I've been trying to get Holly bushes for forever now. I've tried many sites and it either falls through or they can only get a couple. I'm looking for around 200 or more if possible. If anyone has any or can point me in the right direction, I will be eternally grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this post:)

I have 35 holly starts. They are 2tbt each. I will give you 10% discount for bulk order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have three different towns that is currently on May 1st I can TT to current time to get more for you.

I have 35 holly starts. They are 2tbt each. I will give you 10% discount for bulk order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have three different towns that is currently on May 1st I can TT to current time to get more for you.

awesome!!!! thank you so much thats a great start for me!! I'll have the 70 TBT by tomorrow!! :) I'll PM you! :) thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You wouldn't happen to have any blue hydrangeas or sweet olive starts, would you?

Back