• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling villiagers from my town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

Rosie's #1 Fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (66) +
Cleaning out my town. To eventually get my dreamies, though I currently only have an Amiibo card of one I want, I am cleaning out my town of my originals with some of my amiibos, which I will eventually sell as well. Now I don't time travel honestly speaking, so I will only be selling one a day for the next few days. As of right now, Eugene is in boxes until tomorrow. I will update this thread as each villager becomes available, so please keep a lookout. You can claim a villager if you want and I will let you know when they are in boxes. I will keep this thread going and update the list as more villagers come in that I am moving out.
You can name the price based on what you feel is appropriate, but for right now I am not doing trades and I am only accepting TBT bells. Here are the current villagers either up for sale or will be up for sale:

Eugene the smug koala: In boxes
Drake the lazy duck: Will be putting him in boxes tomorrow
Spork the lazy pig: Will be putting him in boxes Thursday
Sandy the normal ostrich: TBD

If interested in Eugene, let me know by tomorrow morning so you can grab him. If interested in the others, let me know and I will put your name down by them and PM you as soon as they are ready. Thank you.~

Eugene is long gone, and I been too busy to keep up with the selling process, so closing this. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back