Villager discussion: Julian

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
So i want to begin this thread because lately i was thinking about this Villager, i mean Julian.

I truly don't understand a little bit the logic in his popularity in the AC community:
a) I know this can be think with every popular Villager.
Is just a discussion about your thoughts about this.
b) I know his a Unicorn.
But Drago is a dragon and he's not even in the middle of the road where Julian is.
c) Is there any specific reason anyone could like this guy?
I never had him before, but i don't think there's any reason i could want him.

Of course is all about a personal opinion but what about you, what are your thoughts about him?

IMG_0605.JPG

Last edited:
I think he's pretty great and I really like his Astrological theme based around him. :)

Julian is alright but he looks too much like Ed wearing a unicorn costume.I think he would look a lot better if he was mostly white like Colton and had a silver or gold horn.....and a pair of real eyes.

I love Julian. Come on he's a magical unicorn lol. I personally love his design. Blue is my favorite color and he's a smug..and I love them smugs

Julian is a alright villager to me. He is a sparkly unicorn which I like, but idk I don't like him that much now. I do have Julian in my town, but he lost his sparklyness for me. I will still keep him though just for being sparkly and magical.

Last edited:
I only wanted him because I'm doing a fairytale theme in my second game I got a week ago haha. As far as smug villagers go I prefer marshal because he's so small and has a grumpy expression/fluffy tail. XD

I don't really care for him. It's cool that he's a unicorn, but I just don't really like the colours on him. ��

i really like julian, he is no doubt my fave acnl villager. its mainly because of the first time i entered his house the feeling i got from hearing stale cupcakes (my favorite kk song) the first time, and seeing my favorite wallpaper which is lunar horizon and this adorable blue (my fave color) unicorn standing there with his eyes closed. hes really adorable. and his house/song/style outside of his particular design plays alot into why im fond of him. astrology horse. yay.

the biggest reason i see around this forum on why people like him is because they are bronies and hes a unicorn.

I have him in one of my side towns! I find smugs very charming, and I also just feel like he always reminds me of a boy from a shoujo manga, if that boy was also a unicorn. Although I will say that he gives me a very similar vibe to Colton, but I've had Colton and wasn't as big of a fan of his.

I'll start with this;
If Drago had wings I'd be more inclinded to think of him as a dragon. He doesn't really look like one to me right now. I know there's eastern style dragons without wings but he doesn't really have the body build for that. Those are long and sleek. Drago really isn't for me.

I like Julian, however, because not just because he's a unicorn. I really like his closed eyes and his long eyelashes. His color design is nice too, especially considering how star themed he seems to be. He really fits for a smug, in my opinion.

That being said, I can understand why others wouldn't like him. :)

He's eh to me. I thought he was pretty boring after a while when he was in my town. I do like his house, though, but you can't buy his wallpaper or flooring when he invites you over so. Meh lol.

Back