• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items! Will pay any amount of TBT or IGB for each item!

Hi limiya. Is your list updated?
I have gargloids, round electric sign, and twelve-grape plates you can take off my hands.
If you still need them, please tell me how many of each gargloids and grape plates you need.

Hiya! I only need one gargloid, one round electric sign and one twelve-grape plate!

Last edited:
Okie! I also remember that you had multiple friend codes for different towns, so which friend code would you like for me to add?

Hiii, I can get you the birch flooring, charcoal tile, and cacao plant if you still want them!

Edit: oops double posted.

Last edited:
The charcoal flooring and cacao plant would be perfect! How much would you want for them?

You can just have them since they've been lying in my storage for who knows how long haha ^^;;

Awesome! I'll go ahead and add your FC! Do you wanna deliver or should I come pick up?

Sorry for the late reply but I'll drop them off! Just PM/VM me when your gates are open

Back