• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Emoji's vs No Emoji's?

Do you prefer or not prefer emojis?

• Emojis

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No Emojis

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Do you prefer to type with or without emojis? I find emojis very fun, but I know taht's not for everyone!

I like emojis. I think people making full stories out of them are funny. I would've want every interaction to be like that though. Once in a while it's ok. But in general a sprinkle of emojis makes me think you're a fun person.

Last edited:
NO EMOJI!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
No emojis, Telegram stickers all the way

If by emojis, you mean weird text symbols that not everyone can see, then no. I do not use emojis. If you mean faces made out of common text characters, then that's not at all what I'm thinking of.

emojis r great if i want 2 show that im not srs when texting but i dont use them bc theyre Nice and Good... i think it is reallllly awkward when a teacher or some1 uses emojis and i have to reply and add an emoji so it doesnt get weird . people who use emojis in mails or Srs Texts are scary

Yeah I use them while texting... Some use them a bit too much back though haha

I like to do both, emoji is fun and then theres the convos you need to have without them

I don't hate all emojis, but I'm very selective about the ones I do like, plus I don't use a mobile device for most of my chatting so, in order to use emojis while talking, I have to look them up online and copy and paste them.

Sometimes, when the conversation isn't serious, and I almost never reply with only an emoji. Only certain ones too, some of them I find cringey lol.. I'd rather use emoticons tho, like this :] or like this uwu

Edit: oop old post

Last edited:
I like them and use them a lot... idk why i feel i'm being rude if i'm having a conversation with someone, or thanking them and i don't include a lil face? TO me it makes you come off like there's a stick in ur butt if you're talking in perfect grammar and no emojis 24/7 LOL

I love emojis, but I still prefer texting without them. Not saying I don't use emojis... cus I do! But not in every single sentence or too much. But I think I'm more in the mix between both, because I love using hearts!

i use emojis but i don’t use them constantly lol, i wish ios/android emojis were visible on here, though lol

Back