Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No Emojis

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Do you prefer to type with or without emojis? I find emojis very fun, but I know taht's not for everyone!

I like emojis. I think people making full stories out of them are funny. I would've want every interaction to be like that though. Once in a while it's ok. But in general a sprinkle of emojis makes me think you're a fun person.

Last edited:
NO EMOJI!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
If by emojis, you mean weird text symbols that not everyone can see, then no. I do not use emojis. If you mean faces made out of common text characters, then that's not at all what I'm thinking of.

emojis r great if i want 2 show that im not srs when texting but i dont use them bc theyre Nice and Good... i think it is reallllly awkward when a teacher or some1 uses emojis and i have to reply and add an emoji so it doesnt get weird . people who use emojis in mails or Srs Texts are scary

I like to do both, emoji is fun and then theres the convos you need to have without them

I don't hate all emojis, but I'm very selective about the ones I do like, plus I don't use a mobile device for most of my chatting so, in order to use emojis while talking, I have to look them up online and copy and paste them.

Sometimes, when the conversation isn't serious, and I almost never reply with only an emoji. Only certain ones too, some of them I find cringey lol.. I'd rather use emoticons tho, like this :] or like this uwu

Edit: oop old post

Last edited:
I like them and use them a lot... idk why i feel i'm being rude if i'm having a conversation with someone, or thanking them and i don't include a lil face? TO me it makes you come off like there's a stick in ur butt if you're talking in perfect grammar and no emojis 24/7 LOL

I love emojis, but I still prefer texting without them. Not saying I don't use emojis... cus I do! But not in every single sentence or too much. But I think I'm more in the mix between both, because I love using hearts!

i use emojis but i don’t use them constantly lol, i wish ios/android emojis were visible on here, though lol

Back