• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PacVille.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Greetings everyone!
Recently i update my Town, so i come here to share it with you the users of The Bell Tree. Hope you enjoy your visit and have a good time.

Here's my DA: 4A00-0046-B82A

Leave me a comment about your thoughts of PacVille and thanks for visit.

Last edited:
Town updated.

Town of Pacville.

The area around the town tree is beautiful, and I love your paths.The entire town is very lovely, and the sunset looks so pretty. I love the campsite and the park.

Aldeana's house- The planters with the regal looks great. Very nice room.

Ali's house- What a cute character, and I love the cabin exterior. Great job on the cabin room too.

Aldeano's house- I was happy to see the kiddie set. It matches the exterior. ( Just like the other houses.), and it's so nicely decorated too.

Paco's house- The back room is so cozy. I love it. Great job on the left cafe room. One of the best cafes I've seen. The card set is not a favorite of mine, but you really made it work. The upstairs is perfect. I love it so much. Great job.

Your town is beautiful. I can see why you wanted to show it off. It was well worth the visit. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Town of Pacville.

The area around the town tree is beautiful, and I love your paths.The entire town is very lovely, and the sunset looks so pretty. I love the campsite and the park.

Aldeana's house- The planters with the regal looks great. Very nice room.

Ali's house- What a cute character, and I love the cabin exterior. Great job on the cabin room too.

Aldeano's house- I was happy to see the kiddie set. It matches the exterior. ( Just like the other houses.), and it's so nicely decorated too.

Paco's house- The back room is so cozy. I love it. Great job on the left cafe room. One of the best cafes I've seen. The card set is not a favorite of mine, but you really made it work. The upstairs is perfect. I love it so much. Great job.

Your town is beautiful. I can see why you wanted to show it off. It was well worth the visit. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Thank you so much for your comments and the visit! Glad you enjoy it.

Back