Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Tigers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Wolves

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Zebras

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cubs if I had to pick, probably. All my dreamies are from different species, so I'm not really partial to any. But looking through the list of cubs, they're pretty much all super cute (except Barold? no offense to Barold but wtf) and would adopt one.

I was looking for "cubs" and didn't see the "bears" option, so I went with Tiger just because the tigers need more love.

i think deer and squirrel are really cute, and i don't have any in my town ;-; i also love the ducks! i have mallary and pate in my town and i love them :3

My favorite are the wolves. They have an amazing design and I love getting them to warm up to me. I also really like the horses! They are so adorable! I have Winnie in my town and I want to have Victoria and Epona in my town at some point too (not all at the same time of course).

My favorite are the ducks! I want an all duck town but I can't bring myself to move anyone out or start a new game :p

Ostriches. I like how while they are all classified as ostriches, they're a variety of different large birds. c:

Duckies <3 I love Joey, Freckles, Ketchup, Molly, and Scoot. Their look in general is so cute. I also love the design of most cats.

DBdbpRI.jpg
The ducks are my favorite species but I also like the pigs,frogs,squirrels,koalas,hippos and cats.

I love all of them tbh, lmao. Some of them are a loooot cuter than others though. I'd say, if I had to narrow it down, my favorites are cats, bunnies, and deer. Tia and Diana are my all time favorite villages at the moment, though.

I love bunnies IRL, so rabbits are my favorite species in the game. Hamsters are a close second, though, and they don't get as much love as they should.

FLURRY IS TOO ADORBS, OHMIGOSH.

Back