• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite species?

Favorite Species?

• Alligators

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Anteaters

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bears

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulls

• Cats

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Chickens

• Cows

• Dogs

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Ducks

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Eagles

• Elephants

• Frogs

• Goats

• Gorillas

• Hippos

• Horses

• Kangaroos

• Koalas

• Lions

• Mice

• Monkeys

• Octopi

• Ostriches

• Penguins

• Pigs

• Rabbits

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Rhinos

• Sheep

• Squirrels

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Tigers

• Wolves

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Zebras

• Total voters

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Wanted to start a poll to know everyone's favorite species in ACNL! My personal favorite are wolves! I absolutely love them <3 My all-time favorite villager in AC History is Wolfgang xD

What's yours? I'd love to hear you guys' favorites!

EDIT: I did miss some species. I know. I was rushing to fill this out bc I had school. Just go ahead and comment your favorite.:)

Last edited:
Dogs. I've always preferred them in AC to any other species.

Deer are my favorite. lol I read that list over and over thinking I missed it.

I don't necessarily have a favourite species, I do have some favourite characters ^^

However, I voted for bears but I also enjoy the ducks a lot!

I love a whole bunch of species, but Rabbit is probably my favorite because I think a bunch of them have really cute and interesting designs. Mira, Ruby, Coco, and Snake are some of my favorite villagers. And there's no rabbit I would be sad about having in my town. Cats and Dogs are also great though. And the Deer are all well designed as well.

I really like rabbits, i don't why... Maybe the tone when you talk to em and the way they look when they hanging around and wolves are such a great species in the game. They look so serious, even the female ones.

I really like rabbits, i don't why... Maybe the tone when you talk to em and the way they look when they hanging around and wolves are such a great species in the game. They look so serious, even the female ones.

I agree! Since wolves are tough animals, I guess they have tough-looking faces lol

I have to say Rabbits, because my town is diverse in the species sense except I have 3 rabbits villagers and they are up there on my favorites list! coco being my #$1 and Genji and Snake being in the top ten for sure!

My second favorite villager species would have to be Bears, because Pinky is my second all time favorite and Curt, Chow and some of the other bears are really cool looking!

I like the Wolves, but bear cubs are cool too. Wolfgang, Fang, Wolf Link and Whitney are some of my faves.

Rabbits! Overall they have the most appealing villagers: Chrissy, Francine, Ruby, Hopkins, Gabi, Tiffany, Claude, Gaston... all favorites of mine.

Last edited:
Wolves are my favorite species, both in AC and IRL. They have a really good design in AC and look so cool.
Dogs are my second favorite. They are cute with thier ears hanging done and rounded muzzles.

I currently do not have any wolves in my town. I had Skye and Wolfgang in the campsite when I had 10 villagers, and I was disppointed that I couldn't invite them to live in my town. Hopefully I will get wolves in my campsite now that I have 9 villagers.
I have Walker in my town, and I like the black and white patten on him.

Back