♡Any tips on earning tbt ? ♡

This probably won't help much, but I don't think there's any real tips for earning TBT fast. However, if you want to know, the way I earn TBT is usually by selling ACNL items. You can try creating another character in your town just for this purpose, if you want. Selling hybrids might be the best way, but anything will do.

Earning TBT is a slow process, but I think it's worth it in the end.

Good luck getting enough TBT for a group!

A good way is to look out for the free (actually free) giveaways/lotteries that you don't have to pay tbt for, or setting up your own shop if you like to TT and stock up on inventory (like bushes, and other stuff annoyin to get) and/or any purchasable extra content you have like the RV cards or figurines.

If you are good at drawing, set up an art shop. That's the fastest way for sure. Digital and chibi styled art seems to go over well here.

Just gonna give you some somewhat honest advice, you won't be able to make a group on your own by earning tbt all by yourself. It's a ludicrous amount of TBT to earn fast and unless you sell super HQ art (which is a really good idea, selling art makes great money) I don't think you'll be getting a group anytime soon. It'll take you a very long time to earn all that TBT by yourself, but, what you CAN do is make the group about something other people are interested in, and start pooling your money together with other people. This will make the process of making a group go faster as you'll have more people working on it.
Also if you don't know by now, which im sure you do, posting on certain boards can net you good money if the post is quality (long in length but it still actively helps conversation) and selling animal crossing items + villagers is also a good way to go. Currently, art is the most effective way if you run a good art shop. If you wait for restocks, you can also buy collectibles for the cheap prices in the shops, and then sell them for higher in the TBT market. This will probably take a while though because restocks don't exactly happen often and sometimes are even sporadic.
Another good way to earn bells is services in ACNL such as train station visits, weeding, gardening, town planing etc. I've seen people pay LOTS of money for this kind of help (myself included) and it's not something thats totally common. You'd be helping others, and it's usually a little bit of labor, but it does indeed get you good money.
Hope this helps you a bit, and good luck getting your TBT for your group!

Back