• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello ~

Wickel

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3043-1453-7341
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Silent Night Bauble
Daisy Easter Egg
Pavé
Tricolored Puppy Plush
New Horizons Token
Leif
Hey!
My name is Myrthe, I'm from Holland and new here c:

A bit late to the party, but yesterday I finally bought New Leaf ('welcome amiibo')! When I was younger I used to play Wild World, but, you know, both me and my DS got older so I kinda started to forget about it. After that, I played Let's Go To The City which I LOVED, but I missed being able to quickly play. Starting up the wii and really sitting down for it is more of an effort than just opening your ds and walk around the house. I played a lot of Wild World while just doing other things, that wasn't possible with LGTTC so I didn't play that as much as I wanted to.

My boyfriend bougt a 3DS a few months back, which he gave to me to lend and now I kinda claimed it and finally bought new leaf hehehe (i've wanted it since it came out).

So, my town is totally new and I've made an account to chat with others who enjoy the game. c: Eventually, once I figure out how it works, I would like to visit some other towns as I've never done that in my AC life before haha! :)

Edit: Also, are there people here who collect the AC Amiibo Cards? I got one when I purchased the game and I'm loving this o-o I feel an addiction coming up!

Last edited:
Hey!
My name is Myrthe, I'm from Holland and new here c:

A bit late to the party, but yesterday I finally bought New Leaf ('welcome amiibo')! When I was younger I used to play Wild World, but, you know, both me and my DS got older so I kinda started to forget about it. After that, I played Let's Go To The City which I LOVED, but I missed being able to quickly play. Starting up the wii and really sitting down for it is more of an effort than just opening your ds and walk around the house. I played a lot of Wild World while just doing other things, that wasn't possible with LGTTC so I didn't play that as much as I wanted to.

My boyfriend bougt a 3DS a few months back, which he gave to me to lend and now I kinda claimed it and finally bought new leaf hehehe (i've wanted it since it came out).

So, my town is totally new and I've made an account to chat with others who enjoy the game. c: Eventually, once I figure out how it works, I would like to visit some other towns as I've never done that in my AC life before haha! :)

Edit: Also, are there people here who collect the AC Amiibo Cards? I got one when I purchased the game and I'm loving this o-o I feel an addiction coming up!

Welcome to the game and the forums! The amiibo cards are definitely addicting to collect! I actually have a complete collection after 2-3 months of trading ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here! We are, for the most part, a very welcoming and great community! <3

Back