• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zuko, Nabooru, Mikasa battle screensaver please!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (321) +
I want someone to please make me an HD screensaver that can fit my computer screen depicting a scene where Zuko, Nabooru, and Mikasa are fighting a huge battle with titans, enemies from the Zelda games, and fire benders (at least that's the general idea). They would all be using their double swords. I would love for the artist to be familiar with these shows/games so they can really capture the scenery and characters well. I will be paying in TBT. If you are interested, please show me some examples of your work and tell me your "vision", and your asking price. If we decide to work on this together, we can discuss it in more detail via PM :)

Please do not post art without us discussing it first, or else it will be considered a freebie! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back