10 orange pansies
10 purple pansies
10 pink cosmos
5 orange cosmos
5 orange roses
5 blue violets
10 pink roses

I would prefer to sell them all for around 7 million IGB
Mainly because I believe I have more than what isn't listed I'm just too lazy to count them all.

Last edited:
I have a trade going on right now but I'll be available in about 15 minutes or so. Do you mind dropping off the hybrids in my second town? Same FC, Mayor Nadia of Thalassa. :)

If I go to your town how do I know you'll pay me? :(

If I go to your town how do I know you'll pay me? :(

Oh! What I meant was we'll do the trade in my secondary town, not the one in my signature. The bells will be laid out outside the train station in that town for you :)

Last edited:
Oh okay that works!

Do you have all the flowers in your locker? With that amount of flowers I don't think it'll fit in a locker. If that's the case, maybe we can do the trade in your town.

Your pick, I'm fine with anything :)

Do you have all the flowers in your locker? With that amount of flowers I don't think it'll fit in a locker. If that's the case, maybe we can do the trade in your town.

Your pick, I'm fine with anything :)

That's what I was thinking that they might not all fit lol

That's what I was thinking that they might not all fit lol

Haha if that's the case then I'll just drop by your town instead and come back for the remaining flowers so you should leave your gate open for me :) I can drop by now. :)

I can open but I haven't counted and separated them, if you want to just take 150 of any purple, pink, orange or blue flowers.
All I ask is that you don't take any white, red or black flowers please! :)
If you want to come get the flowers first then open and I'll come get the money?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you it say so you haven't added me yet

I can open but I haven't counted and separated them, if you want to just take 150 of any purple, pink, orange or blue flowers.
All I ask is that you don't take any white, red or black flowers please! :)
If you want to come get the flowers first then open and I'll come get the money?

I have the money in my locker so you don't need to come to mine :) I'd appreciate it if you keep your gate open for me though because I'll be making trips back and forth from my town to yours because that's a massive amt. of flowers haha :)

Let me know when your gate's open~

Edit: Added you and I won't take anything that's black, red or white. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back