• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hi!

bakulia

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
heya! i'm eric, and i've been getting into new leaf again recently... figured i'd make an account here, i heard this is a fun site :p i'm hoping to take art commissions for bells and items (i've done a few already, but exposure helps)
i'm very new to this forum thing, and i've always found them to be sorta confusing. is there anything you'd suggest for me to get started?

welcome to tbt :)
since art is your thing, the museum is where you can do commissions and all sorts of arty things, so you could post a few drawings there or set up commissions, or you can use other forums to talk about stuff, i won't explain here since they all have a description on the main page so it'll probably be pointless
i'm not sure whether you know about how the currency system works here, so if you need an explanation, you can ask :lemon:

welcome, Eric!!!

have fun, and I agree with Ashvenn, definitely head to the Museum! :D

Welcome! Yeah, the museum is a great place for artists. If you're talented you can even start your own signature/avatar/whatever else kind of shop there

Back