Villager moving rant

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I spent over an hour today trying to get Kabuki or Coach to move. But no. Let's have Muffy as to move! Then Fang! Then Muffy! Fang again! Muffy!
It's stupid. Why can't villagers give pings in order? Like go down a list after all 9 villagers ask start over. It's infuriating.
I had Zell move in from the campsite to help with moving possibly and even though I though the open spot was big enough you need 3/4 not 2 spaces away from a pwp so he trashed a path and some bushes and pines. So I'm annoyed about that because Zell is okay but I didn't really want him in town.
All I want is for Coach to leave because he creeps me out and I don't like him. But like everything it needs to take way more time than it in reality should take.

Don't give that stuff about amiibos because I want to get them but every time I look for a reader and cards the last six months stores flat out a) don't carry it anymore or b) are so sold out I can't get my hands on any.

It's just so annoying the way the ping system for moves are. So. So annoying.

I thought villager which have a better friendship with you, tend to talk to you more and that includes pinging on you, or have have too much uf the uchi oness..

Try maybe getting a better friendship with the both of them. It makes them ping more but I get your struggle! Lol I had to move out all of my original villagers to get the ones I have now and I took FOREVER!

Rocket did the same thing to my paths and hybrids and as much as I wanted to hit her with the net over and over, I had to become bff's with her and then she finally pinged to move. But when she pinged to move, I ignored her for 10 days so that she wouldn't have changed her mind. It worked out well but I get it!! Sooo frustrating!

Does Coach is the last Villager to move in? Because if he is, believe me is going to be hard.

Anyway... Do you ever try a Cycling process to move Villagers out, that always work for me because in the past months i move out like 20 Villagers out or you can try the no talk process.
-Do no pt talk to him if he just move in.
-In a week he's going to move out.

Whatever you do is all about to just be patient. That work for me when i kick out Chief cause he move into a horrible spot.

Last edited:
Back