• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most wanted pwp?

I want all of the fairy tale themed PWPs. They're all suggested by peppy/normal villagers, and I JUST adopted my first normal villager in actual years from someone on here. The last one I need from a peppy villager is the bridge... So I've shamefully trapped my single peppy villager in holes and have been sitting here doing the diving ping trick. You do what you gotta do...

Get the Windmill was a pain in the head...

I somehow unlocked all PWPs pretty easily in my first town. The last one I wanted and waited to unlock was the log bench, and I got it pretty quickly after deciding I wanted it in my town. I never had to do the diving trick or anything either.

The metal bench is a must for me. I also like the scarcrow, and have only had it suggested in my Joy town. No such luck on my other towns.

The wisteria trellis was probably one of my most wanted PWPs.

Windmill, Picnic Blanket, Geyser, Hammock, Lighthouse, Bus Stop, Wooden Bridge. I was really impatient so I didn't stop bugging my villagers until they request one pwp everyday using the diving trick method.

I got them naturally in my first town though.

Back