• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most wanted pwp?

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Mine has always been the picnic blanket and windmill! I want those two so much! Never got them.
I don't really like how the pwp has to be requested....do you? I think there should be some other way to get them unlocked :/

There are only a few PWPs I need now, one being the log bench. I'd really like to have that, even though my favorite bench is the metal one. I guess I'd like the torch pwp too.

Same as you, the picnic blanket (which Katt finally requested the other day) and windmill. I love the streetlight (the shabby looking one) too, but I already have that. And while my town doesn't have a place for it, I love the look of the overhead lit up sign thingy.

I've always wanted the Brick Bridge and Metal Bench.

And of course Cookie and Rosie had requested everything else but the Metal Bench. :p
The Brick Bridge and Metal Bench were non-existent in any of my towns. (Although the Brick Bridge was requested by Marshal in 1 town although it was reset.)

Because I reset early instead of waiting to sell my town, it's gotten pretty easy to see which PWPs I miss the most.

Wisteria Trellis, Wooden Bridge, Log Bench (the picnic blanket was among the first three suggestions I got, so I'm not really hurting for that one, but I was really hoping to get it early as well).

For me its got to be the bus stop, tulip topiary, and the flower clock.

Thankfully, I have all the ones I want ^_^ But my most wanted from before were the windmill and the wisteria trellis <3

Honestly I want any of the Zen/Japanese theme PWP's. I think I have almost all of them but I need the sandbox looking one, I believe it is called the Zen Garden! I'm excited to get that one!

I have them all now, but I would spend days only letting Jocks ping me, to get the Fire Pit.
Looks awesome with the log bench, water pump, hammock, and a couple of stumps.

I tried to re-create the camping ground. ^_^

All zen PWPs, wood bridge, flower arch, log bench and bus stop
I finally got all zen PWPs and wood bridge

Last edited:
For me it's gotta be the streetlight, that dodgy looking one. I reset/sold my main town of 3 years so I gained my PWP list along with it.. I planned on using the streetlights everywhere but it turns out that was the one PWP I didn't get yet. No one seems to want to request it either :(

I really like the stonehenge and the log bench. But my villagers only request the ugly PWP's.

I wanted the flower arch for so long. I needed it to build a certain section of my town, but for the longest time none of my normal villagers suggested it! Finally I unlocked it, and I was very excited. I still want some Zen pwps.

The zen pwps, I really love them and I'm looking for Buzz to request them in Flora..but he's not for some reason :(
I only have the zen streetlamp and zen clock that Wolfgang requested before he moved.

For me its the illuminated tree, the bus stop and the picnic blanket. Its been taking forever to get them >.>

The picnic blanket looks cute, but I probably don't have the villager personality that asks for it. I think uchi villagers hate cute pwp ideas, but I don't really like any of them and I don't want to invite a villager I don't want just for a pwp.

I really wanted the wisteria trellis and finally got that somewhat recently. I have had the windmill for a while and it is my favorite PWP. I still really want the wooden (zen) bridge and the picnic blanket.

I want the log, the outdoor bath spring thing requested by snooties, AND THAT ROSE FLOWER ARCH! omggg I even went so far as to get 5 of my favorite normal villagers to move in and omg no request yet!! But, I need to be more patient XD But I really want that darn Rose flower arch

Back