• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cooking or Fast Food?

Do you prefer to cook or prefer fast food?

• Cooking

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Fast Food

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Do you prefer to cook or do you love fast way much? I am not much of a cooker so fast food for me.

I lIke to cook and actually don't like most fast food. When I cook myself I know exactly what went into the meal and it's cheaper than eating out. A win/win to me!

I prefer cooking but I hate washing the dishes aferwards ;;

I hate cooking, but I also hate fast food. So cook, just because we hardly get fast food.

Fast food, 'cause I don't cook(although I do prefer home cooked food).

Well I can't cook for **** so the best meal you'd get out of me is takeaway.
However if it's someone else who cooks well I'd choose a home cooked meal over takeaway any day.

Wellll... I enjoy cooking, I just don't always take me time. As a student living alone, cooking a meal for just one person isn't really worth it. I usually eat some pasta with tomatosauce or get something 'asian' :) I don't often order fast food, though, so I clicked 'cooking'

Cooking is becoming a passion of mine, so I'm gonna have to say cooking!

I prefer a home-cooked meal. However, I have roommates that don't like cleaning up after themselves so I often avoid the kitchen because I don't like cleaning up after them either.

Last edited:
I love the home-cooked meals! I especially love it when I am the one cooking it! Either that, or I will buy a cheese pizza, and then get all the toppings for it myself. Delicious!

fast-food is nice as a treat and all but it gets to be too much for me if I eat it a lot.. home cooking all of the way........i love my mom..............

I used to hate cooking but I love it so much now, also everything homemade tastes a hundred times better

Considering I can cook limited amounts of things, I prefer fast food even though I have it once every 2 months, my mom mainly cooks for me and it might not always taste the best but she tries to make healthy meals for the whole family and I appreciate that!

Back