Cooking or Fast Food?

Do you prefer to cook or prefer fast food?

• Cooking

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Fast Food

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Do you prefer to cook or do you love fast way much? I am not much of a cooker so fast food for me.

I lIke to cook and actually don't like most fast food. When I cook myself I know exactly what went into the meal and it's cheaper than eating out. A win/win to me!

I hate cooking, but I also hate fast food. So cook, just because we hardly get fast food.

Fast food, 'cause I don't cook(although I do prefer home cooked food).

Well I can't cook for **** so the best meal you'd get out of me is takeaway.
However if it's someone else who cooks well I'd choose a home cooked meal over takeaway any day.

Wellll... I enjoy cooking, I just don't always take me time. As a student living alone, cooking a meal for just one person isn't really worth it. I usually eat some pasta with tomatosauce or get something 'asian' :) I don't often order fast food, though, so I clicked 'cooking'

I prefer a home-cooked meal. However, I have roommates that don't like cleaning up after themselves so I often avoid the kitchen because I don't like cleaning up after them either.

Last edited:
I love the home-cooked meals! I especially love it when I am the one cooking it! Either that, or I will buy a cheese pizza, and then get all the toppings for it myself. Delicious!

fast-food is nice as a treat and all but it gets to be too much for me if I eat it a lot.. home cooking all of the way........i love my mom..............

I used to hate cooking but I love it so much now, also everything homemade tastes a hundred times better

Considering I can cook limited amounts of things, I prefer fast food even though I have it once every 2 months, my mom mainly cooks for me and it might not always taste the best but she tries to make healthy meals for the whole family and I appreciate that!

Back