• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you prefer bigger or smaller beds?

Bigger or Smaller Bed?

• Bigger Bed

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Smaller Bed

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I personally having a bigger bed because I move around a lot when I sleep, but I know a few people who relaly enjoy having a smaller bed! I just thought I would ask lol

Big. :p

If it were small I would wake up on the ground every day. :p

I voted small because I do prefer small beds. But I'm married and my husband likes big beds so he wins. Doesn't stop me from cuddling up to him lol

Bigger beds, easily! Gotta have my space!

Last edited:
Bigger beds. I get more space for myself.

Last edited:
bit of both. i like the sleekness and simplicity of a small bed, but at the same time i LOVE LOVE LOVE to sleep like a starfish, on mah belleh, spread out, cozy as hell, ect ect ect.

i thought this thread said do u prefer bigger or smaller boobs lmao

i used to prefer a smaller bed, because i had a single my entire life. now that i have my own place i have a queen, i do love it but i notice i never take up all the room, usually stick to one side. so i guess either way for me.

Smaller, that way I have more space for everything else. I don't need more space to sleep anyway.

I'm a person who rolls around a lot and keeps a lot of stuff on my bed (art supplies, stuffed animals, electronics), so the bigger the bed is, the better!

Back