• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ariana Grande Concert Explosion

Bowie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
In Manchester, England (near to where my sister lives), a "loud bang" was heard a couple of hours ago, and at the time of writing, 19 people have died and at least 50 are injured.

Reportedly, it's a suicide bomb attack, but nobody really knows yet, so the police are just treating it as a terrorist attack. Ariana herself had reportedly left the venue before the incident occurred.

This is terrible, all of those innocent lives....and why an Ariana Grande concert? (if the person is from the nation/not a terrorist)

Last edited:
This is just awful. Those poor people. my prayers are with them and their families. :(

Oh my god that is awful! :( why an Ariana Grande concert?? How scary. I hope there are not more casualties.

My heart sank when I read the news, so so terrible. I hope all that are injured make a quick and full recovery...

probably someone angry that girls were out having fun :-)

Wow, this is terrible. Glad your sister wasn't there. I hope survivers pull through okay.., Things like this just shouldnt happen, it's so sad.

Wow, this is really terrible. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

I know it's happened before, with another concert band. Hopefully the 50 injured make it okay, and I hope for the best that the 19 casualties went quickly and did not suffer.

There are also parents who have children missing after the incident. It's just so horrifying...

Last edited:
This is indeed sad. :(
I mostly know Ari Grande because she would play as Cat in "Victorious and "Sam and Cat", so I'm saddened she and her fans had to deal with this. :(

I hope that everything goes well for those who were in it.

my heart is breaking. this world is so awful. i cannot imagine the pain the parents are going through from the loss of their children, and ariana for having to deal with 19 of her fans dying. it's so disgusting that anyone would even do this especially at a concert where you're supposed to have fun.. sickening.

I definitely didn't expect to hear about something like this. It's crazy, and awful. All of those people were fulfilling a dream or a wish, and it was taken from them and ruined in an instant. It's really sad. I mean, any time something like this happens, it's sad. But at a concert, that kinda hits close to home for me, because music plays such a huge role in our lives.

This makes me sick to my stomach. What a horrible situation. Most of the concertgoers are young people so this breaks my heart for them and for their families going through this trauma. Hopefully the children separated from their families can be reunited soon. Poor Ariana and her crew as well. :(

It's awful there are people out there who do this kind of thing. Sending prayers out to the families and victims of the attack. This world is not headed in a good direction.

this is so awful and quite close to home to (I live about 2hrs away from Manchester)

concerts are suposed to be a safe place.

no where is safe any more.

Back