• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying black roses, holly bushes and red/white carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussybear

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Buying black roses, holly bushes and red/white carnations!

I can pay with TBT or IGB or I have a ton of hybrids I could trade you:)

I have more than 20 of each I believe, and I'd like tbt if you don't mind. give me a number and I'll see if I have it.

oh wow!! awesome! i only have 30 TBT how many holly bushes and black roses can i get with that? im selling stuff for more tbt so ill have more soon

oh wow!! awesome! i only have 30 TBT how many holly bushes and black roses can i get with that? im selling stuff for more tbt so ill have more soon

Sorry, just black roses and red/white carnations. 1 tbt for 2 flowers sound ok?

AWESOME! so that would be 20 black 20 white and 20 red flowers for 30 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of black roses! What hybrids do you have to trade? :)

i pretty much have every kind of blue, pink, purple and orange hybrids lol, just name what you would like and how many we should trade for?

Hiya :D I have a bunch of Holly starts i'd trade for a mix of pink and blue hybrids. Let me know how much you need and i'll double check i have it :3

Hiya :D I have a bunch of Holly starts i'd trade for a mix of pink and blue hybrids. Let me know how much you need and i'll double check i have it :3

that would be great! how many do you have? ill take them all! just let me know how many you have so i can figure out how many hybrids to give you :)

AWESOME! so that would be 20 black 20 white and 20 red flowers for 30 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i pretty much have every kind of blue, pink, purple and orange hybrids lol, just name what you would like and how many we should trade for?

Eh, I overestimated my carnation count. About 50 black roses, 20 white carnations, and 5 red carnations since I use them in town.

Eh, I overestimated my carnation count. About 50 black roses, 20 white carnations, and 5 red carnations since I use them in town.

haha its okay i really needed black roses how about 50 black roses and 20 white carnations and 5 carnations for 40 TBT?

Last edited:
haha its okay i really needed black roses how about 50 black roses and 20 white carnations for 40 TBT?

sounds good to me. :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have it ready to drop off at your town. Just add me and open up~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back