• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like snakes? Do you own one?

Do you like snakes? Do you own one?

• I own a snake

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don't own a snake

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I hate/dislike snakes

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I'm indifferent towards snakes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I love/like snakes

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Torterraxe

Spoopy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The title says it all.

I have never owned a snake. They're really cute, though, at least to me. My mom absolutely hates snakes, and so do most of my other family members. So, long story short, my family has had a bad experience with snakes in the past. This obviously means that my mom will never allow me to have a pet snake.

Also, I call snakes "danger noodles". I just thought I would throw that out there.

I know Kaydeekrunk will be right in on this thread when she sees it. XD

Snakes are pretty cool. I've never owned one myself but then my family wouldn't of allowed me to have a pet snake and since I've moved out I've realised it is best for me not to have pets. Not in a bad way as such. I just know I'm not good with taking care of pets so I know it'd be better if someone else had the animal. Plus I can't afford one and I feel too bad about keeping animals trapped in cages and stuff.

If I got better with looking after pets, I could afford it and I saw a snake that needed to be rescued I'd take them for sure. ^_^

I really like snakes! I don't own one though and I don't think I ever will. I'm not too into maintaining a tank/pen (not sure what to call their habitats, sorry) so I feel as though snakes aren't a suitable pet for me. However, I would love to be around them if they were someone else's pet, as long as the snake isn't poisonous. :) The poisonous ones, I can admire from afar! Lol

I dont like snakes at all >.< and I dont own one or plan on owning one. They just arent my thing!

i don't own one, but they look so adorable, especially the small ones. i love their cute lil black beady eyes and lil snoot.

I love Randy Orton! they're okay I guess. I hardly see them where I am at but they are usually very small and don't do anything.

I adore snakes, but I do not have one. Honestly, before this year, I was always kind of reluctant to have a snake near me. But my close friend got a ball python and she is the sweetest thing in the world! That little python taught me that snakes are just adventurous sneaky little devils-and honestly she's more docile than my own dog is, haha!
I know this can't be said of all snakes, but for sure ball pythons are a fantastic snake breed to introduce to someone who is reluctant like I was. :)

I would be arrested and sent away to jail if I had a snake in New Zealand ^-^

I think snakes are pretty cool, but I'm not into them as pets. had a roommate with one and i dunno just didnt interest me, fed it the pinkie mice a few times, sorta chuckled when it got loose and terrorized our neighbor (dormitory), but havent been interested in owning one. I love seeing black racers or green snakes in my yard tho, in fact it's been too long since I've seen any in my neighborhood...

Yess I love sneks. Would love to have my own pet snake someday if I have room.

Back