What exactly Peaches is?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
I just discover this Normal Villager and i wonder what exactly she is? I look his house and well... She seems to be a living toy just like Stitches or am i wrong?

Last edited:
I think she's kind of exactly what you described, a toy horse or a children's toy of some sort. Or maybe she's neither and could just be based on a clown or something. I guess Peaches is quite interesting because it's not quite clear what she is from looking at her whereas with Stitches it is. I like her colour scheme a lot and I think she's quite cool.

Mmm... Considering the house and the similitude with Stitches eyes, maybe she's a toy, but a clown can fit also.

Last edited:
Probably a stuffed animal. A puppet could be an answer too perhaps!

So everyone else is like 'stuffed animal' or 'clown'! But then there's me... Am I the only one who thought this? Her eyes make me think of how in the cartoons or video games when something dies and they get 'X's for eyes. I always thought she was supposed to be a dead pink horse. xD

I do admit, however, that I much prefer the stuffed animal option.

So everyone else is like 'stuffed animal' or 'clown'! But then there's me... Am I the only one who thought this? Her eyes make me think of how in the cartoons or video games when something dies and they get 'X's for eyes. I always thought she was supposed to be a dead pink horse. xD

I do admit, however, that I much prefer the stuffed animal option.

Haha, you make me think, but I have to admit it, that could make her even better.

There's another horse villager who looks like a toy, Clyde! He was in my campsite today and I thought his eyes made him look kind of freaky. I think they're supposed to be buttons or something. If I still had Peaches in my town I probably would have invited him in and tried to have them next to each other. Peaches was a really good villager. I was sad when she moved without me realizing. Her room has a lot of toys and kiddie items, iirc, so the theory that she's a toy makes a lot of sense!

Wiki never lie... So that's it... A pink horse.

Back