• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What exactly Peaches is?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
I just discover this Normal Villager and i wonder what exactly she is? I look his house and well... She seems to be a living toy just like Stitches or am i wrong?

Last edited:
I think she's kind of exactly what you described, a toy horse or a children's toy of some sort. Or maybe she's neither and could just be based on a clown or something. I guess Peaches is quite interesting because it's not quite clear what she is from looking at her whereas with Stitches it is. I like her colour scheme a lot and I think she's quite cool.

Toy is the most likely explanation, maybe clown might fit also

Mmm... Considering the house and the similitude with Stitches eyes, maybe she's a toy, but a clown can fit also.

Last edited:
Probably a stuffed animal. A puppet could be an answer too perhaps!

Probably a stuffed animal. A puppet could be an answer too perhaps!

Puppet can be a good choice to and even better.

So everyone else is like 'stuffed animal' or 'clown'! But then there's me... Am I the only one who thought this? Her eyes make me think of how in the cartoons or video games when something dies and they get 'X's for eyes. I always thought she was supposed to be a dead pink horse. xD

I do admit, however, that I much prefer the stuffed animal option.

So everyone else is like 'stuffed animal' or 'clown'! But then there's me... Am I the only one who thought this? Her eyes make me think of how in the cartoons or video games when something dies and they get 'X's for eyes. I always thought she was supposed to be a dead pink horse. xD

I do admit, however, that I much prefer the stuffed animal option.

Haha, you make me think, but I have to admit it, that could make her even better.

There's another horse villager who looks like a toy, Clyde! He was in my campsite today and I thought his eyes made him look kind of freaky. I think they're supposed to be buttons or something. If I still had Peaches in my town I probably would have invited him in and tried to have them next to each other. Peaches was a really good villager. I was sad when she moved without me realizing. Her room has a lot of toys and kiddie items, iirc, so the theory that she's a toy makes a lot of sense!

Wiki never lie... So that's it... A pink horse.

Back