What type of music do you listen to ?

Angel-Immy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I think I've got a wide range in the music I like , I love Kate bush and tears for fears but I also love the 1975 Lana del rey and Eminem I must say I don't tend to like many groups though

What about you ?

Rock and Metal ftw!

I have a ton of band I listen to. I don't wanna flood this thread lol

i listen to most genres but my favourites are post-rock, psychedelic rock, art rock, all kinds of metal and sometimes rap

I listen to pretty much everything, to be honest. There's not one song from one genre I could say I didn't enjoy. Most prominently, though, I listen to ambient, classical/jazz, progressive-pop, and rock music.

I mostly listen to Alternative Rock, mostly from the 90's, but I do listen to some new stuff (albeit mostly from bands who started in the 90's). I don't like the a lot of the new alt rock though, like Panic and FOB, as it's too poppy. Stuff like Weezer, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, etc. is for me. I have this standard I hold to rock music, and that's that it should be able to be played live only with the given instruments and without synthesizers and other samples being played.
I don't really enjoy that much electronic music, but Daft Punk's always been close to my heart.
Lastly, I am a big fan of Game OSTs, and listen to them while studying or doing homework. :D

I LOVE the red hot chilli peppers my parents played it all the time as a kid so it's oddly very nostalgic for me

Well I like bands such as Grateful Dead, Beatles, Judas Priest, Death, Immortal, Shpongle, Miles Davis, Weather Report, Return to Forever, etc., etc., ETC.! Yeah, I'm a music freak!

I generally listen to all kinds of music, but most of my favorite music is kinds of electronic music! Like Owl City, Melanie Martinez, Mystery Skulls, ect.

I just like anything that sounds nice to me? I guess the only genres I truly dislike are things like ultra country music where you can't understand a word that's being said, or anything that doesn't have any actual talent in it and is just trash. Otherwise, I just don't discriminate between genres. I get to enjoy more music this way ^_^

There isn't much I don't like except metal or country lmao. It kinda depends on the mood, I have three main playlists on my phone. "Bands" - Punk pop-Alternative kind of thing I guess, "Mine" - r&b and rap and "Songs" - pop or like upbeat music I guess, e.g. Ariana grande, Adele, Charlie Pugh, etc.

Last edited:
Back