• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What type of music do you listen to ?

Angel-Immy

Bells
I think I've got a wide range in the music I like , I love Kate bush and tears for fears but I also love the 1975 Lana del rey and Eminem I must say I don't tend to like many groups though

What about you ?

Rock and Metal ftw!

I have a ton of band I listen to. I don't wanna flood this thread lol

i listen to most genres but my favourites are post-rock, psychedelic rock, art rock, all kinds of metal and sometimes rap

I listen to pretty much everything, to be honest. There's not one song from one genre I could say I didn't enjoy. Most prominently, though, I listen to ambient, classical/jazz, progressive-pop, and rock music.

I mostly listen to Alternative Rock, mostly from the 90's, but I do listen to some new stuff (albeit mostly from bands who started in the 90's). I don't like the a lot of the new alt rock though, like Panic and FOB, as it's too poppy. Stuff like Weezer, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, etc. is for me. I have this standard I hold to rock music, and that's that it should be able to be played live only with the given instruments and without synthesizers and other samples being played.
I don't really enjoy that much electronic music, but Daft Punk's always been close to my heart.
Lastly, I am a big fan of Game OSTs, and listen to them while studying or doing homework. :D

I LOVE the red hot chilli peppers my parents played it all the time as a kid so it's oddly very nostalgic for me

Well I like bands such as Grateful Dead, Beatles, Judas Priest, Death, Immortal, Shpongle, Miles Davis, Weather Report, Return to Forever, etc., etc., ETC.! Yeah, I'm a music freak!

I generally listen to all kinds of music, but most of my favorite music is kinds of electronic music! Like Owl City, Melanie Martinez, Mystery Skulls, ect.

pretty much everything, but i listen to alternative a lot more. depends on mood.

I just like anything that sounds nice to me? I guess the only genres I truly dislike are things like ultra country music where you can't understand a word that's being said, or anything that doesn't have any actual talent in it and is just trash. Otherwise, I just don't discriminate between genres. I get to enjoy more music this way ^_^

There isn't much I don't like except metal or country lmao. It kinda depends on the mood, I have three main playlists on my phone. "Bands" - Punk pop-Alternative kind of thing I guess, "Mine" - r&b and rap and "Songs" - pop or like upbeat music I guess, e.g. Ariana grande, Adele, Charlie Pugh, etc.

Last edited:
Back