• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros This game blatantly cheats

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Seriously. Yesterday, I was playing Kirby I think. His damage percentage was considerably lower than my opponents but somehow he was the only one blasted away when something exploded on the stage. Then today, I was playing the Classic mode and I was up against Wario, Olimar and Ike and somehow my moves kept missing them but their moves were able to keep hitting me.

If a game is going to cheat, it shouldn't be so obvious about it. -_-

LOL yeah, this game cheats, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. :(

0% damage? How does that even happen? wow lol

BTW I don't even bother with the Climb or Run challenges at the end of Smash Run because no matter if your Speed or Jump stats are double the CPU's stats they still somehow win. So when those challenges come up I just stand there and let time run down.

Last edited:
Huh ive never felt like the gamr "cheats" besides lvl 9s ( inhumanly high recation times ) and i normally win in anything in smash run..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh ive never felt like the game "cheats" besides lvl 9s ( inhumanly high recation times ) and i normally win in anything in smash run..

Back