• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Uniform

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
I reached 500 hours yesterday on my town. (Before I reset I had over 500 hours on my first town but reset). I decided to do something I had never done in my 1000+ hours. Give my villagers a uniform.
After some work I now have:
My 5 boys in jinbie tops (spelling urk)
And 2 girls in sushi chief outfit
And my 2 girl sheep with loud bloom shirts

It's amazing​!!!! The last three months it's been everyone wearing black shirts with words and this is so much better!!!!

Do you all have uniforms? What are they? Stories?
I used the send a villager 5 shirts. They are now gifting me the shirts lol.

p8HCZAw.jpg

nVFTWPs.jpg

It's funny to think that when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday a couple of years ago,I just wanted him to wear something that might tone down that Porky Pig look he has.After a couple of months,six or seven pigs were wearing Curly's denim vest so I thought that I might as well help the rest of 'em get vested.Those vests also gave me the idea for the town's biker theme which includes a tattoo/leather shop and a roadside bar and grill.

Once i try to make some Shirts for my Villagers and... It was a mess... Male one wearing the girl one and girl one wearing the Male ones. Never again... I think that's the reason i like to keep my neighbors with his original clothes.

Anyway i like the idea of a Pig Town when everyone are wearing the same uniform.

I carried around a bunch of bubble tanks for a while and wanted them to trade/buy them from me, only Bam has actually put his on though. :(

I don't have a uniform but I "dress" all my villagers. Basically I send them the same outfit by mail until they wear it. Usually I pick something that corresponds with their coloring. Rasher was the most difficult to dress. No matter how many shirts I'd send him, he wouldn't change. It took maybe 2 weeks for him to finally wear the shirt I wanted him to. I also kind of "decorate" their homes by giving them furniture items but when I'm trying to make them change outfits, they tend to put up the clothes in their homes which ruins the decor. At that point, I wait for them to invite me over so I can buy the clothes back haha. IT'S A WHOLE THING... I'm too invested in this game.

Back