• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying mostly WA food furniture

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm attempting to get everything on this list for my house, though a lot will be stored just cuz I'm a food hoarder :p

http://moridb.com/catalogs/cnjYzKJ5m4

If an item is available through Harvey's shop, Wendell, Zipper, or Franklin's rv's, or through T&T Emporium I'll get it myself, but for the rest I must rely on the kindness of my fellow players. Offering 5 tbt or 1000 igb per item unless gifting or free rv visits are offered

one moment, epona is visiting my treehouse

ok, omw

Last edited:
Vm me if ur interested
ive got
coconut juice
kiddie meal
pickle jar
popcorn

I can scan in Claude OR Bea tomorrow for you. They have a few things from that list. ^_^

I can scan in Claude OR Bea tomorrow for you. They have a few things from that list. ^_^

Thanks, either one should work and we can do the other one on Wednesday. I'll let you know what my availability for tomorrow is when I get home

So for tomorrow I work until 530 PST, so I should make it home around 6 pm

AU meaning Australia? If so, that's about 17+ hrs ahead, so maybe 11 am or later your time, meaning you'll be Wednesday while I'm on Tuesday

I'm here now, and have Bea scanned in for the day.

I'll open when you reply.

All I ask is don't talk to my idiot villagers because they'll talk about you forever.
I can't get them to shutup about my Birthday wish. :-/

I hate them. :D

Excuse my half done town!
Only started 3 months ago..^_^

Last edited:
Back