• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So this happened today...

shrekluvsme

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Shari just moved out, last night was her last, and I had plans to move in Sylvana after her amiibo card got here. But alas, I was sucked in by the cuteness of this lil bear...

acnl9.jpg

I guess I'll have to wait for Freya to want to move before Sylvana can come lol. Also messes up my plans of moving Kid Cat in...I was thinking of moving Fuchsia out eventually, so I'll probably just rip the bandaid off now and let her go lol. She's been in my town since the beginning and I am kind of attached to her T~T but I never talk to her anymore anyways, so, guess I'll just move on *shrug*

I can relate. I replaced Diana with Astrid even though I had Diana for months because she sort of just drifted away from me. Ripped that band aid. I miss her when I see fanart with her but I can't say I exactly NEED her back it town
She was nice when she was there.

I understand what you mean, I guess Fuchsia drifted away from me, too. I'm just being sentimental, I guess ^^ I'll definitely have to get over it.

When I was a kid I could never let go of any of my villagers lol! I could only let go of one, and he was a dorky rabbit that I didn't like lol. But I hated this bear named Ursala (she was always so mean to me!) but I still couldn't let her go. Ah well.

I am happy to get Stitches though, I think he's really, really cute :) I'm hoping he'll put his house near mine ^^

Back