• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway francine (and chrissy)

deary

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +
francine is moving away on the 31st and i was wondering if anyone wanted her? i also have chrissy who i will also be willing to give away but that might take some time . please let me know :) thanks

sorry what does original mean :s im a little new to the lingo... if it means that she just moved into my town without me getting her from anywhere else then yes!

Original means she still have his initial phrase, shirt and furniture without any change, in other words... Like she just move in. Hope that helps and good luck selling her.

o ok thanks :) i dont think she is tho :( i know her catchphrase is her normal one but im not sure about her clothes and furniture,,,

hey francine just moved out since i wanted to make room for my dreamies and no one was responding :s i still have chrissy tho so lmk if anyone is interested in her

Just what I was searching, do you still have her? I really want her so what do you want?

if you're talking about chrissy then yes i do still have her ! you can have her for free just give me a bit of time so i can make sure she's going to be moving out soon

Back