• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

I really like Katt, I have her in my town. But when you want to get rid of Katt you can travel 1 month ahaid. Then save and go 1 month back (there is always someone who will ping you then). You can do this till Katt pings you. It is a lot of work and you need to be carefull you loose no other villager, but in the end it will work.

Willow. This freakshow follows me everywhere
Edit: That was too harsh, I'm sure she'd look good in other towns just not mine

Last edited:
Katt's cool. Lol But i DEFINITELY get that struggle. Lol I was that was with T-Bone. I hated him at first but I became friends with him overtime and I LOVED T-Bone! Mostly bc I love Crankys, especially Wolfgang Sadly, He moved bc I scanned someone via amiibo card to replace him. lol The Amiibo card method is the easiest way to get rid of villagers, in my opinion

Back