• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Apple ๐ŸŽ
Mango ๐Ÿฅญ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
The ugly scary cat Katt just moved in...I am so mad. This ugly thing has been in every single town of mine!! 6 towns. This is the 6th time. She's stalking me. And I don't time travel....so who knows how long I'm stuck with her!

Is there a villager you just can't seem to get rid of?

I'm so annoyed

I'll take her if she moves. I have an all cat town, but my Uchi is Muffy. Katt is unfortunately the only Uchi cat... so I sorta need her.

Last edited:
honestly, i like katt, but if she stalked me for 6 towns i'd be pretty mad at her too, i think.
i don't think it could happen to me though. aoki is my first town, and i'm very attached to it, so i don't think i'll reset at any point.

but that must suck for you...you can easily boot her out with an amiibo but if you don't have any it's no good. i wish there were other ways to evict villagers to replace them, like in the regular campsite or when you ask for villagers from someone else.

I'll take her if she moves. I have an all cat town, but my Uchi is Muffy. Katt is unfortunately the only Uchi cat... so I sorta need her.

You can definitely have her, but I have no idea when she will move. I just want her gone! Lol

I had that problem with Amelia, only it was 3 times not 6. To make it worse she never pinged to move, as soon as I got my hands on some amiibo cards out she went!

Hmm. Fauna moved in all of my towns by herself, but that's not even bad at all. I can understand why you wouldn't like Katt. I know.. her face is scary af but I like her just because of that, everyone has his preferences and I just like villager rarely someone other likes, so.. you're probably stuck with her for a while..

I'd probably develop a bond with her simply because she's followed me for so long. She must really wanna be in your town!

Maybe try talking to her and being friendly. All of the villagers I like to talk to ask me to move the most. I have denied Julian so many times.

I love Katt and I've intentionally brought her along with me after resetting. I've never had any villagers follow me like that but I did have villagers who took forever to move out at different times.

You could time travel till she goes but it's such a hassle. I plot reset for so many villagers. Like Coach is in my town rn and he's ugly and scary but I just can't plot reset rn. I need genji back but I'm not plot resetting. I did the 16 cycle but he's still illusive he'll be back eventually.

Hurry up! Change your house, your hair, your eye color and run for your life! That Cat is following you.

But seriously, ignore her (literally) and in one week she's going to left.

I had Katt too! She's not that bad actually. She definitely grew on me. I remember she was quite easy to move out when cycling, so for that reason alone, I'm grateful to her.

I had no idea who you were talking about. She is sort of ugly, but in a charming sort of way? I feel like she'd grow on me given time, especially if she's Uchi.

I actually don't hate Katt.. Although I feel for you :( She always reminded me of a coke bottle for some reason. Probably her colour and her red shirt put together, lol

I have 7 I can't get rid of.

Amiibo's. :-/

I actually like Katt. I love tabbys. But Ava kinda stalked me. I had her in my second town, she then moved to my main town.. And when I reset my second town Ava was there again. But I just ignored her and after a while she moved out.

That happened to me in WW with Frobert.

He left. Ended up in a friends town.
I deleted my game, started a new town, Frobert moves in after my friend visits.
O_O

I actually love the way Katt looks, along with that other crazy looking cat Tabby. However, I'd be annoyed if she was in every single one of my towns as well. I like diversity!

Back