dragcave

BirbyBird

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
well i searched the forums using the little search feature and didnt see anything pop up so here i go!

https://dragcave.net/dragons

its this cute little online game where you can grab eggs from the "cave" which is separated into 6 biomes; alpine, coast, desert, forest, jungle and volcano and there are different eggs in each biome!

some eggs are more common than others while some eggs are really rare such as gold and silver dragons.

you can trade eggs and growing hatchies but not adults and frozen hatchies. (frozen hatchies are hatchies that have been frozen by you the owner of them to keep them as babies forever)

you can breed most adults to each other to create lineages of your choice. some dragons can produce hybrids when bred together!

there is a new dragon release going on with the new egg having the description "This shiny egg seems to radiate power." its dropping in all biomes so if you join make sure to grab it!

eggs in the biomes refresh every 5 minutes so you get to see and catch new eggs c:

there are now monthly ingame raffles were you have the chance to win a special prize dragon!

find me on the forums of this game under the name CellyBean if you're searching for me since i am more active on there then i am on here

Back