• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

• Good

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mine has been going pretty swell, but it's also the first day of summer for me so I'm quite fortunate. How about you?

Meh. Everything's been going downhill for several months now, so..yeah. Maybe I should've chosen bad?

Meh, didn't really get anything done. I just watched the BBMAs most of my time since I wake up so late in the weekends.

Alright I guess although I think the Nintendo Zones here are wonky af for some reason. Found a mother's day gift, although talking about my mom she's seems pretty weird bc my dad's mom(gran) called and asked if we wanted to come and I called her just now bc she worked earlier and told her that. First she was like yea but I thought we was gonna hang out, 'm like.. yeah we can do that I just told you she called.. Then she was like omg whatever let's go there.

wtf :/

I'm doing good, I'm feeling hot! It's 90?-100? where I'm at. Been outside ALL day so far. WORK THAT TAN!!

I'll tell you later. Today has the potential to either be really good or really bad.

I have never had a worst day like today and yesterday. This entire weekend is cursed.

Back