• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dogs vs Cats

Dogs vs. Cats

• Dogs

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Cats

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
I love dogs so much more than cats! But I still do like cats. I just would choose dogs if I had to pick between the two.

Dogs are my favorite animals. Cats are creepy to me.
Same, but the other way around xDDDDD

But seriously, I love cats. I don't like dogs for many reasons.

I have never seen a really "loyal" dog in my whole life; every dog I've seen didn't ever listen, was too hyper, was very disobedient, or was really mean for no particular reason. I've never had a dos that would loyally listen to me, they always listen out of fear that i'm gonna hurt them, even though I would never do that, and even them sometimes they don't listen just because they're stupid. I've been seeing videos of funny, smart, and cute dogs, but where the heck are they? They like avoid me or something! I also can't stand being around dogs, because most of them try to jump on me, which I don't appreciate but their owner never seems to care for some reason. They always smell really bad, even when they just got a bath. I have a white german shepherd, and I don't even like to pet or touch him because his fur always feels really nasty and makes me hands smell bad. I don't like when any animal licks me, and that's all that dogs like to do when they're around people. I absolutely cannot stand the sound of a dog barking, no matter what size, shape, or breed they are. I hate when a person living 3 houses down has a dog barking and i can't do anything about it. Makes me really mad. And there are things that dogs do just because, like chew on stuff, that also really bothers me. My dog can't even had a bed in his crate because he tears it up. I think the biggest things that turns me off of dogs is that most of them are either really ugly looking or I don't like their nature. Chihuahuas fit into both of these categories for me.

Now, I have had MANY cats my whole life, and the two that I have personally raised myself, and many others, have all been really good. They don't smell bad all the time, they're more reserved and less dependent than dogs, and their meow isn't terribly annoying and loud (actually kind of cute). I currently only have cat, and she is literally the best. Everyone that comes over says that they love her, because she purrs constantly and loves to be pet. She's also really smart; she always tells me when she needs food/water/attention, she knows how I feel and when I'm sad she hangs around me a lot and makes me feel better, and if she's doing something and I tell her to stop, she doesn't hesitate to stop. I also love that headbutt thing that cats do. I know a lot of cats have problems with scratching things, but the two cats I've had never did that. They also never chewed on things. My cat never licks my face because she knows I don't like it. Instead she goes for my hands/feet. I can deal with pretty much any temperamental cat; I used to have a cat that was really mean but he was never mean to me because I was always really nice to him. Also, I don't know any cats that are really ugly. I know some cats that I don't like the nature of, like colorpoints (siamese etc.), but they're usually really playful so I'm okay with that.

Idk I just like cats a lot more.

Holy crap that was quite a rant.

gee i wonder... could anyone possibly guess which one i voted for..?

I'm about equal about domestic animals, but cats also have big cats going for them, so I'm gonna say cats, as I love lions.

Back