• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite villagers

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Okay so. My favorite villager is Beau, however I lost it when I found out Rex the lion was in this game. He was my favorite in GameCube version k. Brings back memories having him again. Now..if I remember correctly before the update he wasn't in acnl yes? Lol. Anyway is there a villager you like simply because the memories from the original game?
Or is that just me...lol

ACNL was my first Animal Crossing game. However, Marshall showed up in my very first iteration of my town, and I thought he was super cute! I didn't even know how rare he was, or that villagers could move out, so one day, he was gone!

I've since restarted my town many times. I can never seem to commit. I hope he shows up again, or that I can get him again one day. Other than that, Muffy seems to naturally show up in my towns a lot through many resets, so I really have grown to love her. She has a great personality, design, and sense of interior design.

ACNL was my first Animal Crossing game. However, Marshall showed up in my very first iteration of my town, and I thought he was super cute! I didn't even know how rare he was, or that villagers could move out, so one day, he was gone!

Same here!! He was my favorite when he first moved in years ago, I was so sad when one day I loaded the game and he had left :'^) I'm hoping to buy him from someone on here once he finally cycles out.
As for my other favorites, I love Deirdre, Hopper, and Henry.... The latter two aren't that popular, but they've been a part of my town for so long I've grown attatched to them.

The first AC game I played was WW and my favorite in that game was Wolfgang. That is when I realized that the grumpies and up having the softest hearts when they let their guard down. And thanks to an amiibo card, Wolfgang is back again - YAY!!

When I started playing New Leaf back when it first came out, I really got attached to Kody. I was so heartbroken when he insisted on leaving that I named my park area for him and made a "Kody Park" sign.

In my current game my 2 favs are O'Hare (that hat!!) and Bam.

I always thought Static looked really cool and one time he randomly moved into my City Folk town. I talked to him whenever I saw him, and I think I annoyed him because he was only in town for a couple of days. I didn't realize crankies liked a bit more space. I traded for Static on the forum to get him for New Leaf. I feel like it is easier to keep villagers in this game and now my town is filled with cranky villagers. They are just so cute.

Lucky was one of first characters who moved to my town in the GameCube game and I liked him immediately. He has been my favourite since then and I always like to have him around.

Moe has been and always will be my favorite. He was the first villager I ever talked to when I played Wild World and somehow, he always finds his way into my towns- no matter what. His eyes are soooo cute, his colors are adorable, and he's just so chill.

I have two runner-ups, Joey and Jeremiah. What can I say? I have a thing for lazies.

Walker and Biskit are all timers. Bones is a close second only because I haven't known him as long.

My favorite villager of all time is pretty obvious :lemon:

He's in my sig. He's also my homeboy lol

Stitches and Erik. Funny, because i found Stitches creepy at first, never like him in CF game, but then i really like the idea of having a living teddy bear hanging around.

Erik: I actually don't know he existed until i saw a fan art, and i was like... "Who's that guy?" After that he was a random move in in my first town, i was excited for that lucky random.

I think I've had Bob in almost every Animal Crossing game I've had. I definitely like him because of the nostalgia factor. I also really like Winnie and Pecan because I had them in the first game and I have fond memories of my first town.

Sally❤, she's my most favorite.

Then it's: Claude, Vich?, Tasha, Hopkins, Sylvana, Genji and Static.

My favorit villager is Drago. I like him for his design and because he is the only dragon.

Mitzi of course has been an all time favorite from the beginning. I always used to think Kabuki was creepy back in the old games but hes a fav of mine now too, (also is my bday buddy ^.^) I also love his Japanese style home

Ava has also been a long time favorite. She's just too cute. A recent favorite of mine is Diana and Fang c:

WOLFGANG IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AHH

I absolutely love Wolfgang! He's the cutest <333

Stitches is also an all time favorite!

My first favorite was Pinky, she was the only Panda that I have had in GameCube and her house had a cool theme! I didn't have again until New Leaf, partially because it is so hard to get anything you want in the other games.

In wild world I had Coco and she became my new favorite. Mostly because she was unique looking and she was the nicest villager in my town. Now I am going to have both of them in the same village for the first time and it is going to be awesome!

I have to say Diva is a good runner up, I like how unique she is as well! She was also really nice to me in her first stay at my town. I plan on getting her back in so I can enjoy her company again!

My favorite villagers are Bob, Molly, Dizzy, O'Hare, and Ketchup. I do have more favorites, but the ones I listed are more special. The most specialest of them all is Dizzy. He was my best friend in my first town, who lived by me. I didn't consider him a favorite, until I remember all the things I had done for Dizzy and how close we are. It was pretty nice living in my old town, even though it was a weird town. ▪u▪

Back