• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking to catalog the following items ಥ﹏ಥ

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hi! I'm looking to catalog the following items. I will give IGB and TBT if you'd like - I'd really appreciate the help!

Please click on each for the moridb list ^^

Hats
Accessories
Tops
Bottoms
Dresses
Socks
Shoes
Umbrellas
Furniture
Wallpaper
Flooring
Music

I'm also willing to give amiibo furniture in exchange for the items. :)

Thank you ~

Last edited:
I can let give you a capricorn ornament! In exchange, would you happen to be able to give me a hibiscus from Ursala's RV?

Last edited:
Yes I'm interested in both of your offers! o[]o

Alrighty! I can come deliver the capricorn ornament to your town in about 10 minutes if that's okay? Let me know!

ok :eek: this is very kind of you. Do you have any other horoscope DLC items? :)

Awww it's no problem at all! And unfortunately I don't, I'm sorry :(

ok :eek: this is very kind of you. Do you have any other horoscope DLC items? :)

I have the horoscope furniture set (taurus bath, cancer table etc). I don't have spares to give you, but you can order it later once you catalogue it.

I'm actually free now, so let me know when your town is open so I can drop off the capricorn ornament!

thank you man! I actually only want to catalog it (I don't need to keep the items). Limi, I don't need the capricon statue but I will still give you the hibiscus for free :)

I only need those items for cataloging purposes. Thank you so much ;v;

If you want the horoscope stuff to catalogue, let me know and I'll pop over. Just have to collect them from my museum first.

@MyMeggless I can get you everything off of your wishlist :)

@ahousar97 I can get you Casablanca lilies, bamboo bench, cup of tea, desktop tv, dirt floor, donut box, elegant bench, elegant chair, fruit drink, futon mattress, garden lantern, generals stool, giant gameboy, glass partition, glass teapot, handbag, and a hanging chair. :)

@Garrett would you like anything for doing this for me? :)

I don't need anything, thank you. You've let me visit RVs enough times! ;)

Looking at your list, I also have the Fueki set, Gracie set and Monster Hunter. That's a lot of stuff though!

You can catalogue it whenever we're both online if you're busy today.

I actually was able to catalog the fueki set but could I please catalog the rest? :) I'm ready today, I'm just a little busy right now.

I'll be playing for the next couple of hours so just let me know when you're available. I have the horoscope set in my pockets so that'll be first.

Back