Rooms that aren't for anything

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have some rooms in my home and they aren't really... For anything. They aren't a kitchen bedroom bathroom ect. They just are a room with some furniture and a spot to sit. (My home is by the beach so wave noises.
I have one room I guess it could be called a tea room with some cushions and a hibachi and a tokoma thingy can't remember what it is. But to me it's not a tea room it's just a chill room with some stuff. I have an official tea room in town in my alts. It's much nicer.
Or I have another room it's small...it's got a hearth and those tea cabinet things but they don't open just decoration. And a cushion. It's not for anything. It's just again a chill little room.
It's not really​ I couldn't theme the rooms. I could it used to be a bathroom.
I'm not sure how to explain but it's intentional. The room isn't just thrown together. But it isn't maxed out as nice as possible at all.
Anyone else do this if it makes sense?

My rooms are all meant to be 'something' however I don't see anything wrong with rooms just meant to look nice if that's what you are asking. Honestly if you love the way your rooms look I would keep them that way but if you would be happier if they had more of a function then perhaps you could do a little remodeling. :)

I typically store all my junk in my museum display rooms.

I have a beach room and a spa room, and I guess you could call one a bedroom/sitting room (it has the regal series customized blue, mannequins) but the other two are just stuff I like. Haha, I got the basement to put the garbage can and ABD, but it turned out really cool with a cupid bench and other furniture and knick knacks. Decorating is so much fun!

Back