• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why should I build...

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I'm wondering why I should build the big PWP's? This is my second town, so "been there, done that" as far as Brewsters Cafe, campground, police station (useless), upstairs museum. I would just have to figure out where to put them, (except museum) and don't care about using them, and I already have perfect town status, so...

Any good reasons, anyone?

Last edited:
Added features. Getting coffee is fun. You can find cool furniture in police station sometimes. Upgrade rooms museum for storage or to decorate. I do understand your point. Bliss is my second town after I deleted my first town because I had done everything and hated my map so so so much. If you'd rather put other things there though go ahead! :) I find it easier to fill a town with them in it but I use small pwps.

I have six towns. My first one has all that stuff, the others don't. I didn't feel like I needed them, and it gives me more room for decorating my town and villager houses. I also like to use all four charcters, so I have more room for their houses too.

The best part of this game: All of those additions, works projects, etc. are totally optional. If you don't want them in your town, you don't have to build them! It's all personal preference - although the feeling of "new and shininess" of them are quite tempting to many players. "^_^"

I think the best part of this game is doing things you can't do, like go get coffee so I pretend lol (although I make my own coffee!)

And visiting the police station can tell you about whats happening, so thats neat.

I like using the police station to figure out whether or not I've earned a new badge before I run all around town looking for Phineas.

You can take or leave the cafe (unless you really like the cafe uniform).

As for the museum, I've had my town for 3 years, all of my rooms are almost finished and it's nice to have 4 more rooms to decorate.

I like when my town feels a bit more like a real, livable town (despite the magical talking animals in strange colors and weirdly similar sizes to one another). Because of that, I really like the Cafe and Police Station projects, as well as the lighthouse and windmill projects, among others. I also like really using tiny PWPs to decorate specific areas, while leaving some places only decorated by plants, trees, and bushes, so big PWPs have never really gotten in my way.

I like having the police station because it reminds me of the GameCube version, I can check out the lost property and Copper can tell me if there's anyone in town to look out for.

I like having the Roost too because I enjoy popping in to see Brewster, have my daily coffee and see who else is in there.

The campground doesn't take up a lot of space and I enjoy the randomness of seeing who turns up.

Generally, I think that some of these larger PWPs add to the bustle of the town and make it feel more alive and surprising.

Back