• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Down time in AC

If there's nothing to do, I just don't play. Actually, I haven't been playing much at all except for watering my hybrids nightly.. :( I've kind of lost motivation to play hehe

I usually go fishing.
Then try to make a new town path.
Maybe rearrange a room if I feel like it.
Chat up villagers.
If I'm really bored write them letter or wander around aimlessly.

I like talking to villagers or do some landscaping.

I work towards badges on my alternate characters since I have all but two on my mayor in my main town. I also like visiting the international island and hunting for items or telling beggars what lazy brats they all are.

It depends on the time. If it's in the day, I'll walk around and talk to villagers, water flowers, go fishing, bug catching or diving, and do some island tours. If it's in the night, I go to the island and catch beetles and sharks (and go on a couple tours).

If there's nothing to necessarily do and I still feel like playing, then I go to the island to catch bugs for bells and go on tours to collect medals. If there's a tour I particularly like e.g. the dragonfly one, it's easy for me to get 20 medals per tour so I save them up until Granny has some items I want and I can splurge.

i like to visit dream towns and the international island!

I like hanging out with my villagers, doing favors for them, playing island tour games...orrrr play those puzzle league games, I am addicted to those *__*

Hmm. I try to talk to villagers every day, to get all the meow coupons for the day, I try to work on my medals or just do a little gardening. If I'm bored about AC (the last time was a few years ago) I go to a few dream towns or I just stop playing for a little bit. Often I watch LPs from Youtubers like mischacrossing and then I always want to play again.

Probably getting medals on the island. The island medal badge is one of the most difficult ones for me to get.

I have caught myself catching random bugs and fish to try to get the golden emblem on my TPC.

I also re landscape though I am content most of the time with what I have. (it will be a different story once my "Dream Villagers are set in my town)

I also try to catch rare bugs and fish to give to my villagers so when they request something I will WOW them with a Rare one. It's kind of for people when they visit my Dream Town to see that I'm not a newb player :3

I either don't play and play when the stores are open. But if I really feel like playing, I'll organize my house or chat with villagers. c: Sometimes I'll even go fishing/diving in search of the creatures I need.

My main motivation to play is to eventually have a nice enough town to be able to host Wi-Fi meet-ups and things, like from the old days of playing City Folk. In the meantime, Tortimer's Island is a lot of fun.

I am working towards badgets and do a bit of landscaping. Sometimes I go to the island and catch fish an bugs.

Talk to villagers, do landscaping (I feel theres always some of that to be done) go fishing, cause its super relaxing to me.

If I get bored of those- I just basically dont play for a while.

Back