• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Punchy The Cat is leaving :D

Im James

Ankha #1
Bells
Feedback
50% (0) +
Punchy is leaving, don't want to keep him so does anyone want to take him? Any reasonable offer :D

hi there, i would like to take him, but what do you want in return? i'm not sure what to offer actually.

When exactly is he leaving? I have my 10th villager moving out on two days. If he is moving out sooner I can time travel though! Are you taking TBT only or is IGB acceptable?

Hi, I'm new to these forums. I'm not really sure what the acronyms mean, but I'm also looking to get Punchy to move into my town. I can offer 10 mil bells in-game. Does that sound reasonable? I really want punchy. :3

Last edited:
Punchy is moving out on the 29th and I'd prefer clovers or some black flowers of tbt :)

I have at least 11 black roses, 8 black tulips, 1 black cosmos, and 3 clovers. I can breed them and some red + red to try to get more up until the move out date. I don't have much tbt but I can offer all those too. I also have a lot of IGB.

I was originally making an offer to get Punchy for Roan. Is there a way I could add my TBT to his offer? If so I'm putting all of mine in.

Last edited:
Okay so I'll be updating this post with my count of flowers and whatnot that I'm offering. The numbers are growing as I keep breeding more:

Black tulips: 22
Black cosmos; 10
Black roses: 14
Black lilies: 10
Clovers: 3
Golden roses: 2
+all my tbt bells

If you are interested in any other colors let me know and I can see how many I can get.

Last edited:
Back